Just 5 days after approving it, Apple pulls AppGratis from the App Store
1. Alberto.GM (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Evil Apple Blockin everything that doesn´t fit in their closed minds
3. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
If they were blocking it, they wouldn't have approved it.
6. Hemlocke (unregistered)
You mean stuff like AdBlock?
16. dmakun (Posts: 172; Member since: 06 Jun 2011)
Dude, I'd suggest you use the said app first and "make up your own mind" whether or not Apple is in FACT doing the right thing by banning this app.
Sometimes it seems people call Apple/IOS users 'sh**p' for a reason.
2. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
There's over 1 million+ apps in the App Store. That shows testament to people who negatively views how Apple policies their App Store.
It's simple - Obey the terms and you want get booted. It's no different than a carrier kicking you off their network for not following the terms of service.
9. osaFromJava (Posts: 34; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
hmm kok pake bhs Indonesia... jangan2 suaminya Anggun C Sasmi...heheheh
11. forzanetti (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
"gratis" is also a word in the English language. It carries the same meaning (free of charge) as it does in Bahasa Indonesia
15. artealis (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
The English term gratis has its origins in late Middle English; from Latin. A contraction of gratiis, meaning 'as a kindness', which in turn stems from the root gratia meaning 'grace' or 'kindness'. It is widely used in the Afrikaans, Catalan, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Indonesian, Scandinavian and German languages, with the same meaning
5. Nkolsen (Posts: 31; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Lol another good example of apples nazi methods....
7. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Yes, never would Google block a class of app, like ad blockers, because they interfere with gathering and monetizing your data, or delete 60k apps they just deem "low quality."
14. rabih_z (Posts: 45; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
i got this app on the first day of its launch, very useful.... its a shame that they ban it