Jury foreman in Apple-Samsung patent case answers back
0. phoneArena 05 Oct 2012, 12:55 posted on
Samsung has requested a new trial from the U.S. District Court where a jury ruled in favor of Apple to the tuner of a $1.05 billion verdict; Samsung claims that the jury foreman was biased and used incorrect legal standards while leading the other jurors during deliberations...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
71. weinerslav (Posts: 126; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
You see? That's why I always thought you're worth to be read, You have a very interesting point of view of everything, and most of the times I believe you're right. And please note that I'm not defending samsung, I don't consume samsung, as I don't consume apple, but I believe that most of the times there are two standards where apple can do anything and the others don't... and I find that insulting.
80. AnTuTu (Posts: 983; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
AppleConspiracy-------> Another fully brainwashed fruit fan lolzzz
2. jimjam (Posts: 246; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
I bet this guy is loving all this attention he is getting.
16. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5958; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Each time he gets interviewed, he gets more shots at 15 seconds of fame. He probably has copies of every interview.
9. weedl (Posts: 50; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
only in us apple won , on outside they loose, of course because it's a "us company"
39. willard12 (Posts: 893; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
Unfortunately, Apple has won in Europe. The galaxy tab 10.1n ring a bell. Motorola has lost to Apple in Germany recently. Apple only wins in Judge Koh's courtroom. They've lost in Judge Posner's courtroom. So winning in the US may not paint the whole picture. Remember, Android is also a US company.
17. ardent1 (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
This is the Samsung way. We steal other people's IP. We lose in court because our lawyers suck. Therefore, we begin a witchhunt on the jury starting with the jury foreman.
Why? Because we are Samsung.
22. buccob (Posts: 1579; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Are you Samsung? you sound more like apple fan...
Anyway good for you
59. networkdood (Posts: 6328; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
ok, so when faced with facts that support a company opposing your beloved APPLE, you get all stupid? Cool, that makes soooooooooooo much sense.
21. wolstenbeast (Posts: 25; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Bangs head on desk orders all fan boys to have Steve Job's Admission that Apple Stole Shamelessly, tattooed on the inside of their eyelids.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 12754; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If this information is accurate then Samsung deserves a new trial a mistrial should be declared and Samsung should be given a new trial date. This isn't about hating Samsung or Apple or loving Samsung or Apple this is about justice if this guy lied he should be kicked out of the jury and Samsung should have a new trial that's just justice
46. GoBears (Posts: 386; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Who even cares anymore. Apple is has grown stale and Samsung is evolving and innovating new products and ideas every single day. It's just a hard fact that the old innovating Apple died with Steve. It's almost pathetic what they have turned into. Oh well I really couldn't care less because my mom and grandma find ios "easy" to use lol.
50. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Can't help but laugh at this DOPE...Apple should've never won in the first place NOW they won't...Yeah Samsung.........
51. anogueira45 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
As Jobs says "smart people dont copy, they steal from good guys
54. someones4 (Posts: 619; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
This whole trial is a joke. Asking non-professionals to be juries in such a high-profile case. Might as well ask some hobo to decide on Nobel prize laureates.
58. networkdood (Posts: 6328; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, this is definitely grounds to dismiss the case now...re trial awaits.
62. Topcat488 (Posts: 1175; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
At 1:03 he stated that he told the jury to lay out any concerns, or open questions. He should have came clean about his bias then. I hereby order a new trail!!!