JuiceTank for the iPhone combines a protective case and wall charger into one
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2012, 13:08 posted on
Today, iPhone accessory maker Detached unveiled its new product in the JuiceTank case for the iPhone 4/4S, through the crowd-funding web site Kickstarter. We know what you’re thinking and wondering why, but seriously people, there’s always going to be...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1560; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
What happens if it vibrates when you get a call while its plugged in? That cant be good
4. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
It shakes it off the outlet, falls screen first onto theh floor and spiderwebs it.
2. Murfpass (Posts: 23; Member since: 23 Aug 2011)
As much as I hate the iPhone, they do have the coolest cases.
3. spinz (Posts: 24; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Yup, they do for non-removable battery. I hope they make extended battery cases when the HTC One X comes out.
5. f1r3z0r (Posts: 78; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
is useless because it just a case but it will be perfect if the case has it own battery
6. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
This seems like it would be great for a traveling business man who flys all over the place. You'll never forget your charger!
7. ruethin (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
this is a good idea! it definitely solves the problem for those of us on the go, far from home, with a dying phone and no charger. So it in a way solves the problem of forgetting your charger at home, and if you think about it, when your phone is minutes from shutting down, and you have no way of charging your phone, wouldn't you wish that your phone case could plug into a wall?
8. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
i still say an extended battery pack is easier to use and is still portable
9. TMobileRep_52_SwaaaG (Posts: 40; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
i feel like it would HAVE TO be plugged in upside down, if you plugged it in right-side up it would be too top heavy and fall right out of the socket, enjoy reading your messages upside down for a little bit lol. very neat idea tho.