JuiceTank for the iPhone combines a protective case and wall charger into one
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:08
Today, iPhone accessory maker Detached unveiled its new product in the JuiceTank case for the iPhone 4/4S, through the crowd-funding web site Kickstarter. We know what you’re thinking and wondering why, but seriously people, there’s always going to be...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. EclipseGSX posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:29 1 1
What happens if it vibrates when you get a call while its plugged in? That cant be good
4. hobble posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:55 2 2
It shakes it off the outlet, falls screen first onto theh floor and spiderwebs it.
2. Murfpass posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:30 1 0
As much as I hate the iPhone, they do have the coolest cases.
3. spinz posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:55 0 0
Yup, they do for non-removable battery. I hope they make extended battery cases when the HTC One X comes out.
5. f1r3z0r posted on 15 Mar 2012, 14:03 0 0
is useless because it just a case but it will be perfect if the case has it own battery
6. Paden posted on 15 Mar 2012, 14:05 0 0
This seems like it would be great for a traveling business man who flys all over the place. You'll never forget your charger!
7. ruethin posted on 16 Mar 2012, 01:49 0 0
this is a good idea! it definitely solves the problem for those of us on the go, far from home, with a dying phone and no charger. So it in a way solves the problem of forgetting your charger at home, and if you think about it, when your phone is minutes from shutting down, and you have no way of charging your phone, wouldn't you wish that your phone case could plug into a wall?
8. atheisticemetic posted on 16 Mar 2012, 08:13 0 0
i still say an extended battery pack is easier to use and is still portable
9. TMobileRep_52_SwaaaG posted on 17 Mar 2012, 11:05 0 0
i feel like it would HAVE TO be plugged in upside down, if you plugged it in right-side up it would be too top heavy and fall right out of the socket, enjoy reading your messages upside down for a little bit lol. very neat idea tho.