Judge says launch of Samsung Galaxy S III will proceed on June 21st
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:11
Despite Apple's legal dream team, Judge Lucy Koh ruled that with her busy schedule, the June 21st U.S. launch of the Samsung Galaxy S III will proceed as scheduled; the two companies will return to court sometime in July...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mas11 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:15 28
Apple is scared. On Facebook I've seen some of my female friends, who are iPhone users, planning on getting the SIII.
18. frydaexiii posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:18 11
Yeah, I've friends who are posting pics of the S3 saying they want it the same way they did 2 years ago with the iPhone. I guess when the whole worlds using it it just got stale...
22. -box- posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:46 8
Koh for Supreme Court, lol
I haven't seen other cases of hers but the treatment here is very encouraging.
27. Mxyzptlk posted on 13 Jun 2012, 04:20 4
Only in the US can Samsung copy Apple and get away with it.
29. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 13 Jun 2012, 05:44 8
Go educate urself before posting... hideous avatar... suits the way
32. Mr.Best posted on 13 Jun 2012, 06:35 6
Only in the US can Apple copy Neonode and get away with it
39. hypergreatthing posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:58 6
Apple is turning into a bunch of sour grapes because they're next phone is going to be a lemon.
45. mas11 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 20:16 0
All the "new" features in iOS 6 are copies of Android features, so how is Samsung the one copying?
19. DanMarino13 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:20 6
why? it'll be here soon enough and dominate the market!
24. PapaSmurf posted on 13 Jun 2012, 03:11 5
June 23 - 10 = June 13, 2012 - which is today's date.
35. PapaSmurf posted on 13 Jun 2012, 07:59 1
Nvm it said June 21.
3. joey18 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:21 17
My gs3 july 9 but i hope comes early i'm sick of boring iphone 4s
4. jove39 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:41 15
Apple is quite scared of huge pre orders sgs3 has got...they don't have a case...just wasting court's time.
6. imsickwithphone (banned) posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:52 19
No one like you, APPLE!!!
46. JunitoNH posted on 14 Jun 2012, 12:47 0
We may be brainwashed, but you guys are a bunch of traitors. Don't cry when more of your jobs move overseas, even the ones designing your basements. Yes, I know the components are made in China and elsewhere. But the company and the minds doing the designs are here in the good USA. Have fun with your Korean phone. ****P.S. don't worry McDonalds, the malls, and KFC have exciting opportunities.
47. hypergreatthing posted on 15 Jun 2012, 06:45 0
So the niche job market of cellphone designers may take a hit because apple can't compete? Why do i even care? Competition hopefully will make apple stop playing the lawyer game and make some real kick ass hardware. Protectionism does a lot more harm than good.
7. anywherehome posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:53 7
boycott Apple and its disgusting behaviour:
1) Apple ebook price-fixing lawsuit
2) "Steve Jobs FBI file: Lies, drugs and bomb threats"
3) $1.2 million fine in Italy
4) To make Apple behave right you have to sue him. (antenna-gate)
5) Apple blatant copy from Android and WM:
and many many more sins
8. 09wbd03516 (banned) posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:53 10
F**K YEAH!! APPLE IS JUST S*** TROLL!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
10. ScottSchneider posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:54 9
Bottom line: Welcome to the U.S. Samsung Galaxy S III... LMAO... That's the Way aah haa aahh haa.. I like it... aah haa aahh haa..
11. frydaexiii posted on 13 Jun 2012, 01:54 12
Haha, first iOS 6 and now the Galaxy S3 isn't banned? Apple's on a roll with bad luck, or should I say karma.
13. jacko1977 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:00 10
watch from 23:54
run apple run ur going down
apple is s**t scared
17. RapidCat posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:12 2
she have bautifull face and word :)
but not all people watch this
but thanks for the link
14. shamataa posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:00 5
Take that apple. YOU cant stop costumers want they want. Face it apple you are no longer number 1. NOt here nor the entire globe so get over it.
15. Ivan6479 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:02 5
This is too funny!! I'm glad it's approved for its original release date. Apple was just trying to do everything they could to slow them down, so they can play catch-up. With the disappointing outdated features in iOS6 though, I'm afraid they are s**t out of luck! I'm sure their new phone isn't going to be anything special either. LOL
20. DanMarino13 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:26 8
Apple is scared! Good. They've been on their high horse and looking down on consumers as if we are stupid for far too long. Tired of people being brainwashed into thinking Apple is the only one that makes good devices. What's Apple gonna do when they're only big feature on the iphone was Siri, S voice is just as good. Call it copying if you want ifanboys. how's that notification bar you use? Awesome you say? Yeah, i've been using it for 3+ years now. If consumers would actually think for themselves a little and do some research before buying, i betcha a lot more would be getting Android or Windows Phone.
21. Droid_X_Doug posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:41 5
This is what happens when you piss off the presiding judge in a lawsuit. Apple is going to lose every motion Judge Koh's courtroom where there is judicial lattitude.
Oh well, sh*t happens.
23. SlimSoulja86 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 02:53 5
Where r my iFans at?
Somebody?... Anybody?... Hello!
25. mas11 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 03:22 2
They saw the SIII and moved on, haha just messing with you man
26. matrix_neo posted on 13 Jun 2012, 03:59 2
That's really good news for samsung consumers, especially to those who preordered in the US. Glory days of apple is over. It's time for other companies to reap the fruit of success especially samsung. We knew the only permanent in this world is change, apple should embrace it.
QinEmpire, Taco, Gallitoking and other sheep, what can you say your beloved apple is reaping karma now?!
28. som posted on 13 Jun 2012, 05:03 7
Judge wanted Galaxy S3 too with bigger screen she can read her statement right in front of Apple lawyers.
41. jmoita2 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 11:00 0
What war??? It will be a walk over...poor Apple!!! lol!!!
36. becazican posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:44 3
apple needs to become humble once again, they turned into this monster of a company forgetting their roots and the american worker. down with you apple
37. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:51 1
Judge is beautiful I COULD KISS HER! Now Apple MUST LEARN TO COMPETE N INNOVATE. This would be bad for us the consumer for not recieving our phone who pay lots of money for it
38. remixfa posted on 13 Jun 2012, 08:55 4
Apple just needs to be banned from the courtroom for 3 years. period.
42. taz89 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 15:00 1
No surprise just as I had thought... Not the 1st time this judge said no to apple... Good news for the consumers as they will not be restricted from purchasing the s3.
44. husser94 posted on 13 Jun 2012, 17:38 1
THANK GOD!!! I WAS GONNA BE PISSED IF THE RELEASE DATE WAS POSTPONED IN THE U.S.