Judge rules that Samsung can take deposition of Schiller and two others
0. phoneArena 02 Nov 2012, 09:54 posted on
Magistrate Judge Paul Grewal ruled on Thursday that Apple's Senior VP for Worldwide Marketing, Phil Schiller, and two other Apple executives must submit themselves to a deposition by Samsung that cannot exceed three hours in time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. someones4 (Posts: 624; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Ask the right questions this time, Samsung.
Also, please make Phil look like the a$$ that he is. Thanks in advance.
10. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
No offence, but I feel SS has tried to replicate OG iPhone in the GS series. The patents should be invalidated but SS should pay a $100 million fine.
12. someones4 (Posts: 624; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
if its invalid, what's the point of paying?
13. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Um, the patent should be invalidated and others shouldn't be a part of this in the future. But SS should pay for trying to replicate iphone in the first place. All Android UIs including stock are pretty distinctive from ios.
14. someones4 (Posts: 624; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
i honestly think that samsung didn't mean to copy. even if they did, only the original galaxy s looks remotely like the iphone. Its successors looks much better than the iphone IMHO.
2. tech2 (Posts: 3323; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Seriously, Samsung needs some good lawyers........
3. blingblingthing (Posts: 521; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
"Apple originally fought the request to depose Schiller, saying that he was not an expert witness."
Remember this guys when Apple unveils another product and talks about how great and magical it is.
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
They are world's biggest liars who have enough power to tell white lies to the whole world.
revolutionarybeautifulmindblowingoutstandingartisticextravagantcrispvividfantabulous h. e .c .k.
I'm not a fanboy, I used to like apple a few months ago. Their own actions converted me.
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5976; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
This....is an excellent point. The next time he claims some thing is an Apple, iOS, iPhone first, I will definitely remember this article...
8. BadAssAbe (Posts: 455; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
US company Apple wins in US, Almost Everywhere else Samsung wins