Judge refuses to let Apple add Samsung Galaxy S4 to patent trial sequel
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2013, 01:48 posted on
He might not be as well known by our readers as Judge Lucy Koh is, but we have over the years spent some ink on Magistrate Judge Paul S. Grewal; Judge Grewal made a decision on Wednesday that disallows Apple from including the new Samsung Galaxy S4 from the next Apple-Samsung patent trial due to begin early next year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. android_hitman (unregistered)
OMG Apple .. are you that desperate?
8. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
they cannot withstand the burn that sammy grew that large
2. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
This thing keep annoying ME!!
Please stop, just settle it in a good way :)
3. Izoe (Posts: 131; Member since: 02 Sep 2010)
If Apple knows the devices are out of date, then whats the point of the lawsuit?
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 2144; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Apple is very desperate. It's going to add the Note III whether the court likes it or not.
5. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
even judge is fed up of these troll companies
6. DarkShadow (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
apple suck Big time ...well their are cry baby!!!
7. mi55u (unregistered)
why phonearena keep on posting this lawsuit advertisement recently?
11. joey_sfb (Posts: 5362; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
well the website is call phone arena right? lol
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Everybody gets inspiration from everybody, see iOS7 (or um, iPod that's a 100% design ripoff). So it's time to ged rid of the ridiculous patents and fine for the obvious was, say a $100M for the iPhone lokking Sammy's and that's it. It's all getting boring anyway.
10. Loubielou (Posts: 501; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Apple are acting like babies,if they like courts,go an watch Tennis at Wimbledon there loads of Courts there!.but don"t get upset set when you Juice as that all you do wasteing money in Courts
13. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 800; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Apple is pathetic. Its only suing Samsung coz it knows it is the only major competitor eating its market share & only samsung has been responsible for downfall of Apple in recent past. If Apple really wanted to drag a party in court for copying, why apple didnt sue Sony for creating new xperia devices which have glass on both sides.? Why didnt sue HTC for the same reason?
Apple was Samsung's biggest customer buying displays, microchips, etc. Apple had no problem with samsung when it launched Smartphones. Only when it started dominating, Apple had problems. I'm sure if HTC/Sony start dominating in market eating Apple's share, it will sue them as well. LOL... Get Well Soon Apple.. :-P.!!!!!!!!!
15. piyath (Posts: 152; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
BURN APPLE BURN!!! Apple is the biggest patent troll in the smartphone history...!!! sins will come chasing apple, biting it's ass.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 19810; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Heck there's so many variants of the s4, that adding it would take like 69 phones off the market.
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 19810; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm simply loving the new site redesign PA.
18. lpratas (Posts: 244; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Samsung Galaxy S4 has not nothing that it is similar or it seems like Iphone or ios. I don't understand the stupidity of Apple to ad galaxy S4 to their lawsuit against Samung. It's for to implicate with Samsung one more time. Apple, why you don't go to bother the devil? Apple go to hell!! And they only implicate with Samsung!!
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I love this new judge. Stop acting so desperate Apple. Learn too compete you BIG BABY.
20. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
It would be one thing if these companies were struggling and needed a court win to survive but neither of them are anywhere close to being strapped for cash these days. Both parties need to grow up and let us, the consumers decide what we want to buy, not the courts.
21. DeathR34PER (Posts: 21; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
What a complete waste of time for Apple to do this... There's no freaking point when Apple already has added way more devices than Samsung and is attempting to stop Samsung's sales and letting the consumers to have the iOS stuff over Samsung Android...