Judge dismisses Oracle's copyright claim against Google
2. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Oracle should try the German judges
Maybe it is not the same justice in Germany
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7183; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
This could communicate how this feels, perhaps:
5. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Good! I think that was probably the biggest hurdle or scare for Android's future. Have to wait n see whats up with MS cases now.
Happy times for Android lovers, users.
I think every patent case should be presided over by Judge William Alsup.
Alsup for President!!!! lol.
Of course I would be calling for his head if he ruled in favor of Oracle...LOL!!! I remember when all this started....all the anti - Android, Google folks came out in full force across the net about "The End Of Android!!!"
Puts on armor for the anti folks responses...
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Wonder whats Florian Mueller's take on this....lol.
10. Devon (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah, he already has. Still saying doom looming in the horizon for Google. How I pity the previous news or sites that always quote or are linking to him. I've just realized less writers are quoting him now. At least they are no longer buying his biased views even if he spam mails them with his partisan "reports". =)
8. Scott_H (Posts: 167; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Honestly, this ruling on APIs is a victory for the entire software industry (well, minus Oracle in the here and now) - especially smaller developers.
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea...lets not overlook the bigger picture. Totally agree.