Jonah Hill roasts Bill Hader over T-Mobile commercials
1. JunitoNH (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Wow!!! even comedians know T-Mobile is laughing stock of the wireless industry.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9668; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Um, no. That's why every US carrier is following them because they're revolutionizing the market with deals and prices that even Sprint can't compete with.
Nice one buddy.
4. Zero0 (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Except they shouldn't be.
Second fastest LTE network (for now; they'll be fastest in a few months), fastest fall-back network, not-that-bad coverage, incredibly fast rollouts, pretty solid phone selection, all for really competitive prices.
5. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
I agree with you on everything except coverage.
7. Zero0 (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Coverage certainly isn't ideal, but metro areas and many suburban areas are just fine. It's places like I-95 where T-Mobile's weakness is apparent.
At the very least, coverage is fourth best in the nation. I'm pretty happy with T-Mobile as the fourth-best covering carrier, considering that the network is pretty high quality where HSPA+ is rolled out.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4154; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I was happy with the coverage I was getting until I moved out way outside of town.
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1455; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Hader has been a writer on South Park for years, so I think be does okay, even without SNL.