John McCain happy about automatic app updates on iOS 7
0. phoneArena 10 Jun 2013, 23:37 posted on
Last month, when Apple CEO Tim Cook was being questioned about Apple's corporate tax rate by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Senator John McCain (R-Arizona) had a question to ask the Apple executive; the former Republican Presidential candidate wanted to know, "Why the hell do I have to keep updating apps on my iPhone all the time?"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. roldefol (Posts: 3624; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Exactly my point. I was just pointing out that comment #45 is not limited to the iPhone. You can't run Android 4.2 on a Nexus One either. I respect Apple for still supporting the nearly 3 year old iPhone 4, but it shouldn't surprise anyone that it can't handle all the new features.
53. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
My sister has iPhone 3g. It is laggy and ofcourse it should lag as it is too much old now or you can say 'out-dated'
54. dspkblympkbl (Posts: 51; Member since: 23 May 2013)
what a freakin kiss ass. how about making them bring all that money into the US: so they'll pay taxes and help reduce the budget deficit.
58. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow...I mean, as an APPLE user, welcome, John, to 2008, but , now get back to pretending , along with the rest of the Dems and Reps, that you are trying to make our country better.
63. billyblonco (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Yup now the old guy is happy. This should be a welcome feature when all the elderly people line up in front of the Apple store this fall for the Iphone 5S.
65. roldefol (Posts: 3624; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Hey, the elderly are a growing demographic. Why not go after them?
Might want to increase the screen size and font for them though
66. fjftokyo (Posts: 57; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
somebody give one of the biggest douchebags this country has ever known a golden star sticker