Jobs biopic release is delayed
1. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
THANK GOD... i wish it never releases! hate that dude who f**ked the whole Industry with his crap phone!
7. weinerslav (Posts: 121; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Thank you! I tough I was the only one not wanting to know more about a really despicable man, I'm sorry he was an amoral intelligent man that explored the more basic faults of the human being, as far as I see it, he was on the right track to become a really dangerous person for the society (and I mean dangerous post WWI Germany style). I don't understand all the praise and obsession, no matter how cool the iphone or ipad or ipod could be, for an object and the man behind it, disregarding all the lack of values and integrity, and I don't even need to give examples, everybody knows lots of creepy stories that are in general told as a curiosity but in fact reveal a very obscure existence.
18. jsdechavez (Posts: 651; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
It's delayed because they're probably reshooting some scenes which were too far from reality.
2. SamsungTheSavior (banned) (Posts: 19; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Who cares...? He wasn't that important anyway.
3. 3SM.. (banned) (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
Well I would have to disagree w/ you on that. W/o him you'd probably wouldn't be holding the phone you have today, not saying that you have an iDevice. But if you have logic, you should get the point.
5. imkyle (Posts: 911; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Agree with 3SM. If it wasnt for jobs and his iPhone design, companies like Samsung, LG, Google, and HTC would not have worked so hard to compete with him, and you wouldn't have phones like the Galaxy S series, the One series, and Google's on Nexus line.
17. Droiddoes (unregistered)
That's a very interesting way to spell "LG" and "LG Prada".
6. SamsungTheSavior (banned) (Posts: 19; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Apple released the iPhone, not jobs.
8. 3SM.. (banned) (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
Well yeah, Apple did release the iPhone but there are people behind it, like Steve Jobs who played a big role in the iPhone being released.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 7758; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
SamsungTheSavior is the new Taco50. He's looking to start trouble where ever he can. I've been looking over his posts, and he's clearly a fanboy looking to get under people's skin with nonsense statements. Like saying apple released the iPhone not jobs, 3SM thanks for checking him dude. I've nothing more to say to him, cuz it's obvious what he's about. Expect him to drift to another site soon, when the real deal intelligent android "users" not fanboys start ignoring his attempts to start a flame war. +1 3SM
13. SamsungTheSavior (banned) (Posts: 19; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Okay, then Apple didn't release the iPhone. It's the Jobs iPhone, I'm obviously delusional for saying that Apple did release it.
14. 3SM.. (banned) (Posts: 51; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
You are a delusional idiot, SamsungTheSavior.
And thanks, darkkjedii
15. jfuente11 (Posts: 28; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
After all the things that he has done and contributed to the world of communications?? Who are you to say that he is not that important? At least before leaving the world, he has made our world a better place to live in.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5170; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THANK U. so glad it never got a release date. I don't think this film is right for him too star in it's better too watch Pirates of Silicon
9. roscuthiii (Posts: 1602; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I'll stick to Pirates of Silicon Valley tyvm. Kutcher is just too much of an Apple fanb- I'll say "enthusiast"- not to portray Steve Jobs as any good sycophant would (hmm, probably not too far off from a constipated "Walden" of Two and a Half Men), all while doing a major disservice to Steve Wozniak played by Josh Gad basically as hippie "Skip" (from his 1600 Penn series) in the 70's.
10. alterecho (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Yeah the film seems to sideline Steve Wozniak.
The smartphone world wouldn't be what it is today without Steve Jobs and Apple. There woudn't have been Apple if it weren't for Steve Wozniak and his brains. Too bad about the airplane crash incident. Its miraculous that he survived.
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2699; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
it will release with release of their new phone. Just a gimmick so that phone sells and movie doesn't bomb on box office. These are all old tricks :D