Jobs biographer and Larry Page clash; what did Jobs really think about Android?
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2012, 12:22 posted on
Walter Isaacson and Larry Page are now clashing over the anger Steve Jobs expressed at Android, but are they really completely at odds, or looking at different sides of the same coin...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
118. pongkie (Posts: 526; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
oh please he's a businessman he knows what he's doing
117. wgaurav (Posts: 22; Member since: 17 Dec 2010)
'No, Steve, I think its more like we both have a rich neighbor named Xerox, and you broke in to steal the TV set, and you found out I'd been there first, and you said. "Hey that's no fair! I wanted to steal the TV set!' - B Gates.......Jobs was such a cry baby...
121. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Also consider the fact that the writer spoke with Jobs when he was CEO and the other guy spoke with him after he was really sick, retired, and home with his family. At that point in his life he probably reevaluated his priorities and what's important in life. So he may have really hated Android and bought voodoo dolls for all the executives. But he probably also came down from that and felt it wasn't worth it later on in life.
122. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Jobs sounds like a big whiny baby. Can't control everything, I thought he would have been smart enough to realize that.
123. kindkin (Posts: 9; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I thought it was steve that stole the graphical interface from xerox?
126. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
steve stole it from xerox but wasnt smart enough to make it work right, bill "innovated" that and made windows from it... steve then "innovated" the windows ideas into his apple computers, if i remember it correctly. :)
124. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
He was born acquistive....
Even billions was not enough for him!