Jimmy Kimmel strikes again, makes fun of the iPad mini
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2012, 09:01 posted on
While Apple was too busy selling 3 million iPads and iPad minis in a record time, Jimmy Kimmel brought us another humorous video making fun of Apple devotees and the company's products. Is his latest take on Apple's new tablets funny enough to put a wide smile on your face? You bet! Is the video making a valid point? Absolutely!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. ilia1986 (unregistered)
LOL. Its true. :D
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
"Don't forget to buy your ipod chargers" ...EPIC!
8. PhoneCritic (Posts: 331; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Absolutely true that its funny. How many of the same thing can you buy? I have an ipad 2 and I don't see the need for the iPad (new iPad) 3 let alone the iPad 4 or the iPad-mini. the iPad 2 is just as good. Why do I want to repurchase all the accessories all over again because of a new connector?
9. networkdood (Posts: 5489; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
You can talk on some of the newer iPADs with FaceTime...right?
10. bvalde09 (Posts: 171; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I dont think could be more clear. Innovation? anyone? This is the reason why apple should do something different sadly each product they have release is the same
11. techytechtech (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
there is alot of innovation in the concepts of this mocking video but at the end of the day its really sad to see a flashback of history how little innovation apple has done in terms of design and how expensive the technology itself has.
very sad apple very sad
13. Fuego84 (Posts: 250; Member since: 13 May 2012)
Dam very funny! I'm going to be smiling all day long and every time I see a Person with an iPhone.
16. Zero0 (Posts: 561; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Because everything said on a late night show clearly designed for humor should be taken very seriously.
17. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Humor? I think he's crossing his limits! This is not a fanboy thing from my side. Clearly the guy was expressing his hatered of apple. Why should anyone be punched in the throat for standing in a cue to buy any apple product? It's their choice. He called them assholes! This is outrageous! I don't think any company should be made fun of in such an insulting manner be it Samsung, htc, lg or nokia. I remember when someone made a parody about Samsung abducting a guy who bought an iPhone 5. That one would classify as humor but not this and I can tell you from personal experience that there are significant differences between iPods, iPads and iPhones.
19. bigbmc26 (Posts: 41; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Maybe becasue he said NY/NJ and a little hurricane named Sandy went through there a week ago... Probably shouldn't be wasting money on apple garbage when you probably don't have power, gas, clean clothes, etc... If you do, you deserve a punch in the throat!
22. someones4 (Posts: 613; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
No.. the limit is racist videos
Some other American crossed that line a looooong time ago.
15. fay99 (Posts: 46; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
This human being will be sacrificed and eaten by $heep
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5632; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
HILARIOUS PLEASE KEEP MAKING FUN OF IPADS OUT THERE, Yes THERE ARE SUCKERS and the crowd keep cheering!!