Jimmy Fallon thanks Microsoft for Cortana; Siri says "it's on bitch"
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2014, 22:31 posted on
Jimmy Fallon has breathed new life into the Tonight Show since replacing Jay Leno and moving the entire production back to the Big Apple. On Friday, Fallon was telling the audience that at the end of the week he catches up on some personal stuff, checking the in-box and writing Thank You notes. So the host grabs a pile of cards and starts writing the first one, and it is to Microsoft...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I miss Jay Leno............................................................... He's sooooooooo funny. :)
12. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yeah, he will be missed.. I wish he had some kind of show.. I'm sure he'll get his own sitcom soon.. He'd make a good father on a primetime comedy.. Don't you think?
14. maherk (Posts: 3493; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I miss him too, but Jimmy is on fire. The skits he is doing every single night with his guests are brilliant. His ratings are the best since Johnny Carson. He is revolutionizing the tonight show, and people, mainly the new generation who wasn't into the tonight shows that much, are obviously loving It.
21. blingblingthing (Posts: 523; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
I love Leno. But that clip is very good.
44. corporateJP (Posts: 2431; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Jimmy Falon is much better than Jay, nothing against Jay.
Instill stand behind the conviction that Conan was robbed by NBC and Jay...
17. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
MS may be time to get that update out earlier than planned. Buzz for it and it's not even out. Utilize this!
25. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
why does every cortana article have this blue avatar type girl image?
27. Kriksis (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Because it is CORTANA from Halo series, on whom the assistant is based on...
29. tigermcm (Posts: 851; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
for an OS that seems to be so "crappy" seems to me word is getting out hmmm. ah i love this attention WP is getting
41. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
For a OS that is supposed to be crap,,, WP/MS/Nokia/Lumia related articles get the mist attention in comment sections.. It's true.. Just scroll down the list of articles and look at the comment counts... WP articles are the most popular.. And, it's not because Nokia is mentioned.. A lot of times it's articles like this that strictly mention WP only... Whether people like WP or, hate it, they definitely find it more interesting then other platforms.. And there's proof!
47. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
and, do you get money from Nokia/Windows for posting about how happy you are? Just asking...
50. utg001 (unregistered)
its a fact dear friend. Everyone else seem to say I want to root this so I can do this, I wanna add that so it can change that. don't you see, here in WP, people say we want that, and MS puts it nicely just like the people want.
WP is by far one of the most highly rated among users!
52. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Ohhh, but it's wrong to praise a platform that you love!!! According to some people.. If you are a WP fan praising WP on a WP related article then you're a troll, according to these,,,, trolls.. Lol
51. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yes I do.. What's your concern?.. Just asking...
31. GoBears (Posts: 448; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
As an Android guy, WP is my clear second choice. I like the UI coupled with the Nokia hardware. The black update helped me like WP more and 8.1 should be a very good update. Can't wait to see it.
55. GoBears (Posts: 448; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I use a 928 when I'm not using my GN3. Was interested in the Icon but they should have kept the Xenon flash. Once WP gets notifications taken care of, I think the sales will boost a bit.
48. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I could someone on XDA taking an Android device and making it dual boot with WIN OS 8.1 - ....could be cool
34. techperson211 (Posts: 1179; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
WP phones are good too. In terms of functionality especially windows base program like word power point and excel
38. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Being a massive Halo fan myself, this could be pretty epic for the Windows OS. Just keep bringing along the app support Windows and we could have a battle on our hands.
45. medicci37 (Posts: 1271; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
MS really sucks when it comes to naming products
46. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Lol.. Not extremely good, but I wouldn't say they suck... They could better... But, the names aren't the problem.
49. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
ok, everyone you have to be nice to Windows because rodneyej1 says so and if you are not he will tell the NSA on you...
54. jael206 (Posts: 145; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
yeah.. like he's the watchdog for nokia here in PA. so better not mess with nokia/MS or with HIM.. get it straight people. ya hear?