Jet Blue envisions customers using Google Glass
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 21:46 posted on
Imagine life with Google Glass, airline Jet Blue did and in a series of photographs, shows what life would be like with the accessory; from the moment you drive up to the airport and the Glass shows you capacity left in the garage, to viewing real-time information about your flight and even finding an outlet for your phone, Google Glass becomes a helpful way to navigate a day at the airport...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
release date and price tag please GOOGLE
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I can't wait to demo Google Glass in person. Innovation at its finest.
3. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
"The price will be below $1,500"
ha, $1,499 is below $1,500 too
4. Chiddu (Posts: 22; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Whatever you people are saying about innovation, this google glass will make adverse effects on our dialy life. After using this product you will become slave to this, even you can't spend your daily life without wearing it.
Technology should make our lives better not make ourselves as slaves.
Think, don't act blind.
6. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
be smarter than the device and don't blame the tools
8. lyndon420 (Posts: 3716; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
No big deal. Some people can't go outside without being completely blinged out or without make-up. If you want to talk about acting blind and slavery, let's talk about religion shall we?
10. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
lots of crap in your post.
why are you using your phone then and became slave of your phone?. chuck it in the bin straight away and go to farm to live simple life without electricity.
11. Chiddu (Posts: 22; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
That is what I'm saying.
We are so dependent on technology.
We can't live without using phone, computer, electricity etc
Here is a challenge for all of you just spend a single day(24 hours) without using any phone, any computer or any sort of electronic goods.
Then you can understand my post.
5. KParks23 (Posts: 579; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
This will prolly make u go blind or something not something I would wear
9. kevin_wsy (Posts: 34; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Seriously, I'm quite afraid about the battery explosions problems happened recently... The rush process of manufacturers nowadays did not have enough time to test their products to meet the demand... Hope that will not happen on the Google Glass... I like Google Glass though~