Jessica Alba and Gwen Stefani show off their Windows Phones in latest ads
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2012, 08:24 posted on
Celebrity endorsement is probably the best way to connect with a product, and Microsoft is bringing some celebrities probably everyone likes…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3394; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Man they are so hot. I love them ladies! lol
2. Aeires (unregistered)
I clicked on the article just to see the vids.
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3394; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Me too. It's eye candy to us guys. lol
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Fake it's all make-up... you don't want to see the real natural....
WP8 hiring heroines to promote...
Well try you'r very best, but still you will be numer 4 and be N4.
21. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Troll...what's wrong with you?
You got "Negativity" syndrome???
Every article, be it Windows, Android or iOS you comment something totally irrelevant and keep dissin' all. I'm quite amazed PA still keeps you here...
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What you on about dissing bashing on all article!
Love Android Pure Linux.
Dislike WP, but iOs is much better!
Look'$ like you'r new on PA?™®¶
24. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What you on about what??!!
New me arse! I've been here long enough to know what i'm saying.
4. nooraldeen (Posts: 48; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
the Lumia 920 is hotter than Jessica Alba
14. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No there not g@y$, they dislike everythin on this article, if you like her good for you. Choices?
18. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
If you can't read perfectly what they are saying you are not just a brainwashed troll but illiterate. They both never said that they dislike the whole article. Keep quiet illiterate TROLL. shiiish!!
23. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Haha you wasn't smart enough to understand what it meant, ™®©
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
i love seesame street. it's Elmo and Groover...
Helllllo everybody, this is you'r fairy pall grover...
8. gothicheart (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
watch out for apple's grannies endorsement :)
12. amanlife249 (Posts: 6; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Forget the phones who needs them when you have Chicks like them :D
19. alekso9 (Posts: 40; Member since: 30 Jan 2012)
Gwen has no ass.....she is still hot though
20. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 476; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
One of the few articles related to Windows Phone where Victor H doesn't bash on the platform or throw snide remarks... I wonder why...
PS both these ladies are amazing in their respective field and are shaping up to be good examples of more responsible parents (something celebrities these days tend to forget). Everything Microsoft aside, I love these two people. Microsoft back into the equation, great pick up by MSFT. Good judge of character.
Although I will admit Apple has picked up on some great people as well (just being honest).