Jelly Beans seen at Google's MWC booth. Hmmmm...
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2012, 13:47 posted on
A Google+ photostream of the Android MWC booth reveals a curious jar of confections, hinting that perhaps information on the next version of Android isn't so far away...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. aphexjuggalo (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
i'm sure it will be 4.1 as well and not 5 already. they have named a lot of the x.x updates already.
16. eman99 (Posts: 377; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
fruits are for windows think broader for android
18. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Apollo and tango aren't exactly fruits ya know ?
21. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 272; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
how about ANDROID SPECIAL K for android 6.0
what? no one has heard of the cereal? sheesh.
22. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Ha after jelly bean next should be Kitchen Sink because they'll throw every in it.
43. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I so agree with your statement Hi5 @Jphones :-P
25. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm for Key Lime Pie. c:
i wouldn't mind taking a look at what Jellybean has to offer. it's not like they're gonna create total chaos by releasing it now or anything.
33. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
just total chaos on phone arena lol
30. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
I think that jelly bean could be released soon because google has said that they wanted a lot more features with ics but were not ready. Maybe they have solved morst of the problems. Like Majels data
34. gevvyd (Posts: 13; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
I'll just have an Ice Cream for dinner and some Jelly Beans for dessert :)
37. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
For everyone voting for Key Lime Pie.
you do realize that it starts with..a K right? lol..
I think the jellybeans are just a teaser to get the internet blogs churning.. nothing more.
41. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ZOMG.. lolololololol. dyslexia strikes again.
nothing to see here people, move along.. move along :)
46. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Then after jelly bean is kit kat and then lollipop