Jelly Bean test update leaks for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Aug 2012, 13:56
Verizon Galaxy Nexus users are at something of a disadvantage to other Nexus users, because their software updates still have to pass through Verizon for testing before getting pushed out to the general public. This process adds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii posted on 29 Aug 2012, 14:25 1
that's cool but i don't think so. the Jelly Bean build of AOKP serves my mom just fine. ;)
4. MichaelHeller posted on 29 Aug 2012, 15:33 8
I can't believe it took 45 minutes for someone to drop that line...
10. 305Bucko posted on 29 Aug 2012, 19:54 2
;) KingKurogii know Im juss messin... I couldnt resist he set himself up for THAT one lol
12. KingKurogiii posted on 29 Aug 2012, 19:58 2
yeaaaaah, i can't really say anything. i'd have done it too. xD
3. TheRetroReplay posted on 29 Aug 2012, 15:31 1
Jelly Bean came out July 9th and NOW Verizon is testing it? They waited close to 2 months to test it?
5. MichaelHeller posted on 29 Aug 2012, 15:34 4
We have no idea when it began testing, only that the test ROM just leaked today.
9. TheRetroReplay posted on 29 Aug 2012, 19:44 0
Usually when something like this leaks it's a sign that they just started to recently test it.
11. 305Bucko posted on 29 Aug 2012, 19:57 1
not with Verizon, they do a LOT of testing before releasing. I wouldnt be surprised if they started testing before July 9th
13. KingKurogiii posted on 29 Aug 2012, 20:00 1
and they're picky, they reject builds like mad.
8. networkdood posted on 29 Aug 2012, 17:13 0
Works great for my Captivate, N7, and Moto Razr (well, camera is not working).