Jelly Bean adds camera interface tweaks, easier image preview
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I am now wondering how long for JB to make its way to either my RAZR or to the GS III. JB is definitely an improvement on ICS.
4. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I still have yet to recieve the ICS update for my RAZR MAXX..... I've got to the about --> check for updates tons and tons of times.....
10. domspencer01 (Posts: 15; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
No idea if it's similar on the Razr like it is on the GNEX, but if you want to force it on a gnex just go into apps > google services framework > clear cache, and then try and update. It worked for me!
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
eh, who knows, i hope it's soon though. o:
9. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
2 months - what? 2 months for JB to make it to GS III? Or?
3. omacmagics (Posts: 42; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Of course it's an improvement. It's these little things that keeps refining the experience. I hope Google shows the Nexus S some love :)
5. haikallp (Posts: 153; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
These feature was firsT available for windows phone im 2010. Iphone copied it in iOS 6, then now its availabe in JB. Im not here complaining bout who copied who. This is the nature of technology. Everyone copies everyone. Its normal. Just like how iOS copied Google's notification swipedown bar. But i think its important to know who created ths idea first.