Jelly Bean ROM ported to the original Motorola Droid
0. phoneArena 27 Aug 2012, 12:47 posted on
Defying its age and showing off the power of an unlocked bootloader, the original Motorola Droid has been graced with a taste of Jelly Bean...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
XDA... Breathing new life into old Droids :)
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
It is amazing to see how old Android devices can get latest update thanks to developers, this is the magic of Android.
4. mas11 (Posts: 1030; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Gotta love the developer community. That's how I'm running Google now on my ICS DROID 4.
6. ilia1986 (unregistered)
That's actually semi-useful! :)
A bit of overclocking and optimization and this thing gets fluid as water :D
7. EarnYourLeather (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Would do it if water damage didn't eat my OG Droid alive.
8. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
shame for samsung to not to update their midrange devices....
9. squeeb (Posts: 99; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
I still got my OG droid in its original packaging. It served me very well but I've moved on to my GNex.