Japan to Brazil: Interactive map shows how diverse Apple's suppliers are
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Feb 2013, 03:28
Apple releases a suppliers list annually, and someone went through the trouble to map the worldwide chain, revealing that Cupertino is not counting just on China's manufacturing prowess, but its components base is spread at quite a few places...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nathan_ingx posted on 15 Feb 2013, 03:55 1 0
Now they're talking about reaching Brazil...
Boy o boys, does it get more funnier than this.
4. jsdechavez posted on 15 Feb 2013, 07:31 0 1
haha.. Exactly.. I wonder how much they'd pay to use 'iPhone' there.
6. felipesantana54 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:20 0 0
asshole in here in Brazil we are not isheep like most of you here we use GALAXY SII SIII NOTE II, XPERIA, Lumia. smartphones really not that crap toy you call best phone ever icrap!
8. Nathan_ingx posted on 15 Feb 2013, 09:58 0 0
Felip, there's a gap here. You should know the signifacance of a quoted text or word. It can also be a metaphor.
And here, Chevez is talking about how much 'Apple' has to pay Gradiente to use the name 'iPhone'...see the quote, '...'?
7. dragonscourgex posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:22 0 0
Ha, I was going post how ironic that the Apple supply chain was made using Google Maps...but you beat me to it.
3. KiranPAUSER posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:29 2 0
Open Apple Map?
Ha ha ha!
9. sbfalex posted on 15 Feb 2013, 10:05 0 0
hong kong does not even have a manufacturing base... for any products... it's Taiwan, not Hong Kong, that rounds out the 4 asian countries supplying for Apple. Get your facts straight phone arena!
10. gmracer1 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 15:15 0 1
I think it's great that they're providing 7yr old Asian kids with work. Times is hard and rice isn't getting any cheaper.
11. sbfalex posted on 16 Feb 2013, 09:39 0 0
it's never a joke when the subject is about race and poverty