Japan to Brazil: Interactive map shows how diverse Apple's suppliers are
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3751; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Now they're talking about reaching Brazil...
Boy o boys, does it get more funnier than this.
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 731; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
haha.. Exactly.. I wonder how much they'd pay to use 'iPhone' there.
6. felipesantana54 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
asshole in here in Brazil we are not isheep like most of you here we use GALAXY SII SIII NOTE II, XPERIA, Lumia. smartphones really not that crap toy you call best phone ever icrap!
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3751; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Felip, there's a gap here. You should know the signifacance of a quoted text or word. It can also be a metaphor.
And here, Chevez is talking about how much 'Apple' has to pay Gradiente to use the name 'iPhone'...see the quote, '...'?
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Apple information displayed on Google Maps. Ouch.
7. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Ha, I was going post how ironic that the Apple supply chain was made using Google Maps...but you beat me to it.
3. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Open Apple Map?
Ha ha ha!
9. sbfalex (Posts: 29; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
hong kong does not even have a manufacturing base... for any products... it's Taiwan, not Hong Kong, that rounds out the 4 asian countries supplying for Apple. Get your facts straight phone arena!
10. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I think it's great that they're providing 7yr old Asian kids with work. Times is hard and rice isn't getting any cheaper.
11. sbfalex (Posts: 29; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
it's never a joke when the subject is about race and poverty