Jailbroken Microsoft Surface RT gets a taste of an Apple OS from the '90s
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Did you say, Apple?
just take my money!!! :D
2. flower99 (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
lmao poor zorua, and i thought you have illusion ability to confuse predator, but it turns out you being confused by this. just lol
5. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Will never evolve to a Zoruark....Because Zoruark hates Apple. lol
6. JulianGT (Posts: 89; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
ITS ZOROARK. And respect peoples likes and dislikes, they deserve as much respect as you do
7. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Dont look at me. i didnt dislike his post. and whoa. Calm down there Ash Ketchum. So i spelled it wrong. Big deal. wanna fight about it?
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
That's so you Wendy...
I guess you won't eat an Apple without an 'Apple' logo.
4. jibraihimi (Posts: 747; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
So if they are able to bring out unthethered jailbreak for Windows RT, then I think more people will start adopting this new OS, as people are restraining themself from buying RT because of it's very closed nature like Mac OSX. Only place to install apps is Windows market place, maybe sideloading and installing the apps, and even able to run X86 apps on some emulator, will attract Many users..........