Jailbroken Microsoft Surface RT gets a taste of an Apple OS from the '90s
1. wendygarett (limited) 4 days ago posted on 11 Jan 2013, 07:24 3 9
Did you say, Apple?
just take my money!!! :D
2. flower99 (banned) posted on 11 Jan 2013, 07:31 1 1
lmao poor zorua, and i thought you have illusion ability to confuse predator, but it turns out you being confused by this. just lol
5. CivicSi89 posted on 11 Jan 2013, 12:40 0 1
Will never evolve to a Zoruark....Because Zoruark hates Apple. lol
6. JulianGT posted on 11 Jan 2013, 16:29 1 0
ITS ZOROARK. And respect peoples likes and dislikes, they deserve as much respect as you do
7. CivicSi89 posted on 11 Jan 2013, 17:01 0 1
Dont look at me. i didnt dislike his post. and whoa. Calm down there Ash Ketchum. So i spelled it wrong. Big deal. wanna fight about it?
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 11 Jan 2013, 08:21 0 0
That's so you Wendy...
I guess you won't eat an Apple without an 'Apple' logo.
4. jibraihimi posted on 11 Jan 2013, 08:27 0 0
So if they are able to bring out unthethered jailbreak for Windows RT, then I think more people will start adopting this new OS, as people are restraining themself from buying RT because of it's very closed nature like Mac OSX. Only place to install apps is Windows market place, maybe sideloading and installing the apps, and even able to run X86 apps on some emulator, will attract Many users..........