JailbreakMe creator Comex lands an internship with Apple
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Aug 2011, 02:25
JailbreakMe is virtually a jailbreaking tool for dummies - you just visit the website and follow the simple instructions to set your device free. Now Nicholas Allegra aka Comex has decided to join Cupertino’s team as an intern…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ilia1986 posted on 26 Aug 2011, 05:52 2 2
He has embraced the Dark Side. All hope is gone now.
2. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 07:59 2 0
No i think he is smart. He could also help Apple with beiing more open mined.
5. ilia1986 posted on 26 Aug 2011, 08:54 0 1
If only that were true.. I doubt that even if Linus Torvalds himself (the founder of linux) would have joined Apple - he would have influenced Apple to be more open minded.
6. iKingTrust (banned) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 11:29 0 1
dag im sorry.
3. mannyfs posted on 26 Aug 2011, 08:30 1 3
he is SO dead! just like the other people who ""committed suicide "" im sure apple just wants him there to put something in the water and make him go looney tunes. may he RIP
12. mannyfs posted on 27 Aug 2011, 02:26 0 1
i heard the last guys who lost the iphone prototype committed suicide and some other employees because of leaked info, and they all committed suiced, which is kind of weird. if i were apple i would totally effin kill them, no need to be dealing with small problems with 70billion in the bank
7. darth8ball posted on 26 Aug 2011, 11:36 1 3
No but now Apple has the power to get inside of the devices of competitors and unlock then steal their secrets. And that "intern" status, simply put in the most legal of terms no pay no responsibility. He can be a thief for Apple and Apple has no legal responsibility for his actions he is just an intern not an employee.
8. ilia1986 posted on 26 Aug 2011, 13:07 0 1
Or worse - you know - because he's a very talented hacker - you can kiss JBing goodbye.
9. gallitoking posted on 26 Aug 2011, 14:29 0 0
this time i will let the article speak for himself... while i sit in my chair applauding... drinking my kool aid ( not while i applaud of course)
11. WSTSIDER (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 19:39 0 0
HEY DARTH U SAID IT THEY HAVE THERE VERY OWN PERSONAL HACKER FOR FREE WITH THAT INTERN THING JUST TO GET HEM OUT OF LEGAL PROBLEMS
14. GH (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 19:46 0 1
Apple is stupid, they're simply encouraging teenagers to hack iOS so they could be hired and get independenced from their parents (a teenage dream) as a reward. Now I'm considering improving my programming skills and become a hacker maybe I get Steve Jobs position earning millions a year. Nice.