Jailbreak for iOS 6.x coming in a matter of days
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jan 2013, 02:47
Over the years, iPhones, iPads, and all iOS devices in general have been getting more and more difficult for hackers to jailbreak. Yet eventually, an exploitable crack in the system shows up, thus allowing those with the right skills to enable sideloading unlicensed third-party software onto Apple's smartphones and tablets. That's exactly what's happening right now as even the latest version of iOS 6 is to get an official jailbreak over the coming days...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Venuramax posted on 31 Jan 2013, 02:51 3 0
Waiting to jailbreak my iPad 2 which runs ios 6.1
4. abdane posted on 31 Jan 2013, 03:35 2 5
on android, the device is rooted before it gets out ! LMAO
7. blingblingthing posted on 31 Jan 2013, 04:49 2 3
That means heavy customisation is possible on day one. So if the device shipped with ICS, I may be able to flash JB to it.
3. noim1 posted on 31 Jan 2013, 03:29 2 0
Yes at last my iPhone 5 is waiting to be jail broken...soon the app piracy will begin in iOS..
10. Schadowx posted on 31 Jan 2013, 05:08 0 0
You can still install apps without it being jailbroken, you know?
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 31 Jan 2013, 03:36 1 1
Expect Apple to sue the jail-breaking community over the recent expiration of the exception to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
You heard it first on PA.
8. blingblingthing posted on 31 Jan 2013, 04:50 1 2
Wait a minute, is it a coincidence that there is a jailbreak a about the same time there is an expected drop in iPhone sales?
11. Schadowx posted on 31 Jan 2013, 06:06 1 1
Not sure why my evad3rs comment got a thumbs down.
I MEANT THAT IT IS KNOWN AS TEAM evad3rs, AND THE JAILBREAKING TOOL IS CALLED evasi0n -_-
12. Jonathan41 posted on 31 Jan 2013, 06:47 3 0
I was wondering when they will be ready. I was trying to jailbreak my cousins iPhone two days ago when I saw that it can be done yet. Don't know why he doesn't just stop fooling around with this stuff and get Android. Only reason he wants it done so he can download emulators and keyboards.