Jailbreak for iOS 6.x coming in a matter of days
1. Venuramax (Posts: 17; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Waiting to jailbreak my iPad 2 which runs ios 6.1
4. abdane (Posts: 487; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
on android, the device is rooted before it gets out ! LMAO
7. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
That means heavy customisation is possible on day one. So if the device shipped with ICS, I may be able to flash JB to it.
2. Schadowx (unregistered)
Team evasi0n? Don't you mean team evad3rs?
3. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Yes at last my iPhone 5 is waiting to be jail broken...soon the app piracy will begin in iOS..
10. Schadowx (unregistered)
You can still install apps without it being jailbroken, you know?
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Expect Apple to sue the jail-breaking community over the recent expiration of the exception to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
You heard it first on PA.
8. blingblingthing (Posts: 501; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Wait a minute, is it a coincidence that there is a jailbreak a about the same time there is an expected drop in iPhone sales?
11. Schadowx (unregistered)
Not sure why my evad3rs comment got a thumbs down.
I MEANT THAT IT IS KNOWN AS TEAM evad3rs, AND THE JAILBREAKING TOOL IS CALLED evasi0n -_-
12. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I was wondering when they will be ready. I was trying to jailbreak my cousins iPhone two days ago when I saw that it can be done yet. Don't know why he doesn't just stop fooling around with this stuff and get Android. Only reason he wants it done so he can download emulators and keyboards.