JOYSTICK-IT for iPhone gives you that nostalgic arcade control
0. phoneArena 02 Jul 2011, 11:56 posted on
Even though it’s made specifically to work with the iPhone, we managed to use the JOYSTICK-IT with other smartphones as well – albeit, it works on games that feature fixed virtual on-screen controls. For example, this...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
This would be great for the ipad or something. The iphone's screen is small as it is and that thing just takes up too much room.
2. John.V (Posts: 99; Member since: 27 May 2011)
They actually sell a larger sized one specifically for the iPad, but I believe it's price at $30 or something.
3. pete7625 (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
Yep, there's one for the iPad, it's called fling. But it is a little more expensive than this.
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Found this one on eBay the other day and it looked quite interesting, hope it's worth the sharehttp://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Controller-Thumb-Joystick-for-iPod-Touch-iPhone-4_W0QQitemZ390327835174QQcateg
5. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
games that need joysticks and have those controlers on the screen kinda suck for iphone in my opinion. I am not a huge gamer but it would be nice if the black part under the speaker and home button had a touch sensitive spot for game controles along with buttons on top. theres room if you move camara around to other side
6. bcmpray (unregistered)
it's for ipad, iphone is too small for that. i just got one on 7daysget.com, $5.99
7. bcmpray (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
8. gaby1451 (Posts: 114; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Doesn't work at all. Bought it off amazon, it doesn't register movements well. Have to press down in the area you want moved, but then it just ends up coming off the screen. I wouldn't recommend this. Better off getting a "fling" controller; cost a bit more but much better.