JOYSTICK-IT for iPhone gives you that nostalgic arcade control
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jul 2011, 11:56
Even though it’s made specifically to work with the iPhone, we managed to use the JOYSTICK-IT with other smartphones as well – albeit, it works on games that feature fixed virtual on-screen controls. For example, this...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 02 Jul 2011, 16:21 0 0
This would be great for the ipad or something. The iphone's screen is small as it is and that thing just takes up too much room.
2. John.V posted on 02 Jul 2011, 19:19 0 0
They actually sell a larger sized one specifically for the iPad, but I believe it's price at $30 or something.
3. pete7625 (banned) posted on 02 Jul 2011, 20:13 0 0
Yep, there's one for the iPad, it's called fling. But it is a little more expensive than this.
4. protozeloz posted on 03 Jul 2011, 06:41 0 0
Found this one on eBay the other day and it looked quite interesting, hope it's worth the sharehttp://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Controller-Thumb-Joystick-for-iPod-Touch-iPhone-4_W0QQitemZ390327835174QQcateg
5. Phullofphil posted on 03 Jul 2011, 11:08 0 0
games that need joysticks and have those controlers on the screen kinda suck for iphone in my opinion. I am not a huge gamer but it would be nice if the black part under the speaker and home button had a touch sensitive spot for game controles along with buttons on top. theres room if you move camara around to other side
6. bcmpray (unregistered) posted on 01 Aug 2011, 02:13 0 0
it's for ipad, iphone is too small for that. i just got one on 7daysget.com, $5.99
7. bcmpray posted on 01 Aug 2011, 02:22 0 0
8. gaby1451 posted on 23 May 2012, 13:51 0 0
Doesn't work at all. Bought it off amazon, it doesn't register movements well. Have to press down in the area you want moved, but then it just ends up coming off the screen. I wouldn't recommend this. Better off getting a "fling" controller; cost a bit more but much better.