J.D. Power survey of tablet buyers puts Samsung tablets on top
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2013, 22:17 posted on
Between March and August of this year, J.D. Power and Associates measured tablet owners rankings of their slates based on five factors including performance, ease of use, styling/design, features and price; the scale is based on 1000 points and Korean OEM Samsung ended on top with a score of 835. That narrowly beat out Apple as the iPad manufacturer tallied a score of 833. Amazon, producer of the Kindle Fire, finished third with an 826 score...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
Nice! Love the competition between Samsung and Apple.
10. applesucker (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
it's not biased it is based on individual consumer surveys and not by some paid patronizers
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Good to see someone else take the title. Congrats Samsung.
4. AstronautJones (Posts: 284; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Competition is a good thing.(just like Sauce says)
As long as all these companies try to improve the end user experience, we all win!
5. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
finally. it was about time that someone trumped that bigger ipod touch they call ipad
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 3969; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I like my tablet with call handling feature only Samsung provide that wish more oem would install phone app into their tablet.
Paired with a stereo bluetooth headset such as plantronic BackBeat go!
7. shy2papa (Posts: 221; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
Nice my next tab is going to be the samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition