It's official: golden HTC One now a carat-free reality
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2013, 04:11 posted on
Golden-colored phones are trending, and HTC is by no means oblivious to that reality. It's flagship – the HTC One – has already gone through the luxurious treatment once before, and now the Taiwanese company is banking...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. rizevnarastek (Posts: 338; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
The first "golden" phone that looks really gorgeous.
11. Finalflash (Posts: 2443; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
This is better since it is gold all over, like the gold iPhone should have been? I mean they did that with the grey one and that one looks amazing.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Finalflash you'd say a gold turd looks better than the gold iPhone. We know what you're about dude, trust me we get it. Anti apple this, anti apple that...we get the picture.
22. Finalflash (Posts: 2443; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Well assuming it is gold all over, the turd might actually (most likely) look better than an iPhone in half gold. But enough is enough, I'll start responding to you in kind. Go back to kissing Apple's a__ dude, no one wants to hear you rag on their personal opinions.
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Isn't this the comment section? Be prepared dude, who wants to hear the same anti apple banter every day, every article, every time? We know your calling apple out, for what we have no idea. You nag, they clock billions, you whine, they clock billions, see the pattern? Those who dislike apple, will dislike apple. Those who like apple, will like apple. You'll whine, they'll clock billions...life goes on.
4. supa_dupa (Posts: 78; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
The beauty has a new name...HTC One Gold...
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
This, the HTC One Max, and the gold 5S are by far the best looking devices on the market. +1 HTC, and apple for owning sexy
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10208; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm digging the design of this phone, but I also like the design of my Note 3. It basically has no bezels and is pretty damn solid.
HTC One Gold
iPhone 5S Gold
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10208; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'd pass. The black Note 3 looks the best. Don't regret my purchase, although the day I got it, Samsung ended the $50 Google Play promotion.
13. saurik (Posts: 86; Member since: 13 May 2013)
Hey bro, if you're in need of 50 bucks, let me know..I'll transfer to you via PayPal or something.
Happy to help. :)
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That black does look good with the leathery back. Has an executive look to it.
16. saurik (Posts: 86; Member since: 13 May 2013)
-1 dj. The moment you hold a Note 3, it's like "Why the f*** is samsung trying to be what it is not? Replicating leather with plastic, LOL, seriously?
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Holding it, and the way it looks are two different things though. Holding it relates to feel, I think the note 3 is a beautiful device...I simply find the 5S and HTC One/Max more visually appealing.
19. saurik (Posts: 86; Member since: 13 May 2013)
+1 dj. The moment you see a Note 3, it's like "Wow, that's such a classy leathery back!"..
21. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4237; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This thing is absolutely gorgeous. I definitely like the gold/black look better than the gold/white on the iPhone 5S.
15. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Am i the only one who thinks gold is over-rated??? I think the aluminum O1NE looks better.
24. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Dear god. How long are the going to try and keep the one alive?