It's official: Samsung Galaxy Note II launches in the U.K. on October 1
0. phoneArena 25 Sep 2012, 06:36 posted on
Well, well, well... well, well! What do we have here - an official release date for the Note II, for the U.K. at least! Samsung has come out to announce that the phone which has it all will launch on October 1, making a lot of geeks and moms happy...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. prakesh (Posts: 92; Member since: 13 Sep 2012)
nice i love the design specs and everything.. but the size does not fit with my two hands.
ill stick with my s3 though.
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3866; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Ray S. I have to love your cheese. That cheesy Mom comment made me laugh. That means the Note II is about 3 to 4 weeks behind here in the U.S.
YES Note II!!!!!
5. SGSatlantis (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
And that well, well, well...well, well must be for the 5.5" screen because lets face it, well, well, well doesn't do the Note 2 justice.
3. aayupanday (Posts: 514; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Reaching India day after tomorrow (27 Sept).
6. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I dont believe ray.s wrote this, there is no mention of the iphone at all.
8. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1577; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
He does very rarely but usually includes a condescending tone toward Android
7. AnnDroid (Posts: 52; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Sexist piece of trash writing. Do you get out in the world? Many of my female friends have excellent phones, and many of my male friends had feature phones.