It's official: Samsung Galaxy Note II launches in the U.K. on October 1
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Sep 2012, 06:36
Well, well, well... well, well! What do we have here - an official release date for the Note II, for the U.K. at least! Samsung has come out to announce that the phone which has it all will launch on October 1, making a lot of geeks and moms happy...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. prakesh posted on 25 Sep 2012, 06:47 0
nice i love the design specs and everything.. but the size does not fit with my two hands.
ill stick with my s3 though.
2. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 25 Sep 2012, 06:48 3
Ray S. I have to love your cheese. That cheesy Mom comment made me laugh. That means the Note II is about 3 to 4 weeks behind here in the U.S.
YES Note II!!!!!
5. SGSatlantis posted on 25 Sep 2012, 07:17 1
And that well, well, well...well, well must be for the 5.5" screen because lets face it, well, well, well doesn't do the Note 2 justice.
6. bloodline posted on 25 Sep 2012, 07:21 2
I dont believe ray.s wrote this, there is no mention of the iphone at all.
8. EclipseGSX posted on 25 Sep 2012, 13:54 0
He does very rarely but usually includes a condescending tone toward Android
7. AnnDroid posted on 25 Sep 2012, 08:00 1
Sexist piece of trash writing. Do you get out in the world? Many of my female friends have excellent phones, and many of my male friends had feature phones.