It's about time: Xperia S getting Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena 24 May 2013, 05:44 posted on
The Sony Xperia S, which is still packing quite a punch, by the way, is alive and well, as its manufacturer has now initiated the roll-out of an Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update designed for the venerable smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
cant wait to see how the update affects performance. I wonder if sony kept the timescape UI...
6. anleoflippy (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
The UI is the same as the Xperia Z, ZL and other Xperia devices on JB.
2. mahjabeeen786 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 May 2013)
Nice if you wan to full review of this sony Xperia S getting Jelly Bean so visit here
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
Yup, worth for wait for only the French user... And it takes another time for the others...
oh well, better late than never
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yes. It will take half a year for roll out to complete and by then we will have KLP and Sony as usual will be same old story ... always late ...
Despite this bought XPERIA TX last week because of replaceable battery and expansion slot.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And XPERIA P many regions still haven't gt JB.
7. Jason2k13 (Posts: 641; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
and we still dont hear any news about 4.2 for xperia z.
8. thethird (Posts: 72; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Sony and HTC are so slow on updates. C'mon your devices are worth the update.
9. Craig_pt (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Just one of the many reasons I'm never get a Sony phone ever again!
10. lovefist (unregistered)
2012 flagship getting jb this late? i guess Sony is the new LG, only slightly better. my s2 got jb months ago and it's a 2011 flagship.
11. Randz (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Only now? Xperia S and my phone was released almost the same month, and i got my JB update months ago..what took them so long?