It's about time! Verizon Galaxy Nexus update finally to go
0. phoneArena 29 May 2012, 17:17 posted on
After an inexcusably long delay, the Android 4.04 update is finally ready to roll out to Verizon Galaxy Nexus customers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
6 months it takes to get some freaking patches. One X got patched within DAYS.
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
dont like to kiss @ss but nice avatar Rory..
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3103; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Thanks man, one of my all time favs.
5. ChafedBanana (Posts: 367; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'm still mad too. Mad about the slowness for updates and the betrayal that it is NOT a true developer's device. The lag of the keyboard in landscape is outrageous. Still no update here. 4.0.2
6. chriski333 (Posts: 22; Member since: 05 May 2012)
To late got rid of Verizon Saturday and got me a nice new Samsung note with at&t
9. dirtdog1962 (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Like many, I’m NOT happy with the way Verizon handled the Galaxy Nexus 4.04 upgrade, but I did in fact receive the OTA upgrade just minutes ago… Its currently being installed even as I post this message. Location: VA Beach, VA. Time: 0125 Eastern Standard.
10. ChafedBanana (Posts: 367; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I guess i get to have mine replaced with a certified like new unit. The update for mine came today but it won't take it. I hit install and pretty soon it just gets frozen saying Google. It keeps bothering me for the system update every half hour but every time it's the same thing and majorly drains my battery each time. I tried factory resetting it twice and it failed to reset too! It did the same thing trying to reset it as when it goes to reboot for the software update.