It's a phone. It's a Lamborghini. No, it's the Lamborghini phone!
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 03:31 posted on
It might be a lowly feature phone we're talking about, but since it looks like a Lamborghini, we have no complaints there, buddy! Meet the BQM Monza, a phone that is half toy-car, half the-phone-you-used-to-own-back-in-2001...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4793; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I wish they would make a Hot Wheels phone. One I can actually put on the floor & push it to race! lol
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3899; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Its a Ferrari guys..... Not Lamborghini
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
China has been making these kinds of phones for a while now
4. b4ckr3ad1ngth1ssh1t (Posts: 16; Member since: 21 Jan 2012)
if it doubles as smart touch car keys, that'd be pretty sick
5. uzimafioso (Posts: 190; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
Well they could've taken design cues out of the Lamborghini and made something worth looking...
9. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
LOLOLOL. we have a similar phone like that. but a ferrari xD
10. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Old news. I remember seeing a kid 3 years ago with a phone similar to this one, and he also told me there are even porsches and ferraris too
13. xtroid2k (Posts: 514; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
I like it. I would buy it to use on a date. Certainly a conversation starter
14. javy108 (Posts: 1004; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
In Honduras there are so many phones like this one on many retails.
16. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Looks like an iPhone with a Lamborghini case slapped on the back.