It's Samsung's fault that Judge Koh can't lift the ban on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
1. hung2900 (Posts: 858; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I skipped reading when I saw "Source: Judge Koh".
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Do you always read from the bottom up? That may be a form of dyslexia...
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
or jus realizing whats bull crap and what isnt......
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9686; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Michael, that comment was a little offensive and unprofessional... I'm sure many people check the source of the article first before reading.
12. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
This is phonearena.com, where insensitive people and bigots troll. As we say at the office, it's par for the course.
15. Aeires (unregistered)
Like you've never done that before.
18. stealthd (Posts: 1025; Member since: 12 Jun 2011)
No one in the comments has a sense of humor unless Apple is being mocked.
19. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Don't worry Michael, i'M behind you 110%, even though I might get banned again. I always (well, iTry to) read the article; iOnly lose interest when the iSource is Apple (which is usually the case, especially this past week).
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9686; Member since: 14 May 2012)
And you shouldn't even comment when you can't even read the mistakes you've made in the article...
20. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
If I've made a mistake, please let me know and I'll correct it.
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2627; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Well there was nothing after that part, other than "via ars technica", so a good place to stop.
4. andro. (Posts: 1986; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Funny to see typos,at first at a quick glance I saw "faultt hat" in the title,a strange hat
8. Slammer (Posts: 1369; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
I don't usually ever thumb down anyone because I feel no matter how much I may disagree with someone, they still have a right to their own opinion.
However, I am taken back by the fact that someone thumb downed Michael for pointing out an obvious architectural reading malfunction.
9. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 251; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Why does it matter if the ban on that gets lifted or not? It's been replaced with the Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
11. downphoenix (Posts: 2627; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
so that samsung and retailers can offload remaining inventory instead of having it sit in some warehouse somewhere.
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Apple's getting lot of juice out of Juciy Dough oops Juicy Koh :)
13. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Recall Samsung attorneys lost the landmark case -- even one their attorneys didn't have the proper license when the trial started. So is ANYONE surprised by this situation.
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6973; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That title should be change and so does the judge
16. chemhaz (Posts: 160; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Get Judge Judy to sort this out and then put Samsung and Apple before her to sort out their differences in a 22 minute episode.
....... I would subscribe to pay TV to watch that episode