Is your sleep disturbed by your smartphone? Twilight app for Android suggests an easy solution
0. phoneArena 09 Apr 2013, 08:58 posted on
Have you noticed you are getting much less sleep since you got your shiny new smartphone? Has the quality of your sleep deteriorated? You are not alone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Are you comparing a film with an app? :P
2. Avicktim (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
Sounds pretty neat.. too bad it's not for iOS.
6. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
misleading name for the app...last thing I want is an Twilight fan app installed on my phone
7. dgreekstallion (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
They are late to the punch, f.lux already beat them.
http: //stereopsis.com /flux/
It's also available on iPhone.
8. DibelDibil (Posts: 27; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
i've been using f.lux on my pc and i'm loving it, it's an eye-saver :)