Is this your password?
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 19:57 posted on
In this day and age, passwords are a fact of life. In fact, if we use a smartphone, social media, other mobile apps...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
wow cant believe that people will really have these password...
2. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
michael and ashley? that is so fudging stupid! cant belive that some of our homan civilisation is still that dumb. What a shame :(
3. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
i for got to say this:
OH NO, ALL OF THESE DUMABASS PASSWORDS ARE not MINE!!!!!!!!
13. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 145; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
"some of our homan civilisation is still that dumb"
Yes... I concur haha
17. JunitoNH (Posts: 651; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Yeah...........with auto correct on sight, you have proven that kid.
20. metalpoet (unregistered)
18. metalpoet (unregistered)
everyone loves jesus and ashley lol
19. metalpoet (unregistered)
my password is "a.i.n.t.n.o.1.g.o.in.2.get.w.a.t.i.a.m.s.a.y.i.n.g.y.o.u.m.o.t.h.a..f.u.c.k.@..." lol
21. luxzy801 (Posts: 106; Member since: 16 Jun 2010)
Hella creative, Im just wondering how long it will take you to type all of that in LOL
22. metalpoet (unregistered)
Entirely way too long lol! But serriously some people need to be especially careful with their password, yeah i know its a pain in the butt to have a complex passwrod that you cant instantly type in with one hand but it prevents prying eyes from seeing your exclusive content :)
4. DaNTRoN (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Phonearena may be the most popular news source ever, if in every article, they referenced The Beatles.
5. e.wvu (unregistered)
That freaking auto play ad made me shook a little. Haha.
But on topic, you're an idiot if you have one of those passwords.
7. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
password1 seems legit. Changing PA password to it.
8. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Am I okay if my password is JesusDragon?
12. kanagadeepan (Posts: 519; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
What is the rank for this password "G0@ndfu(kurse1f" ????
15. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
give me your password and your email adress and I tell you if its safe
ninja - my wifi name
23. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
passwords should be like asdofhaosdfhaoshdfohasodufhashfoiahsfhasuiodfhuoashdfioan :DEAL WITH IT: