Is this why New York City is the Big Apple?
Overall, more than 352 million units of the Apple iPhone have been sold with 217,073,000 of them containing a 3.5 inch screen. The bottom line? Put all the displays together and you would have a structure wider than Central Park.
Perhaps this is why they call New York City the Big Apple.
If you put the display of every Apple iPhone ever sold together, you would create this structure which would tower over the Big Apple
source: CultofMac via RedmondPie
2. thethird (Posts: 72; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
How about if sammy will put all the Galaxy S Line?
13. Bernoulli (Posts: 1335; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
How about if Nokia lays screens on every phone sold?
16. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Don't worry about the dislikes.
18. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
US= Apple Home.
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 8935; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Your the only Samsung/android fan on this site, that gets more red than green...hmmmmm. Wendy Garrett
4. tatail (Posts: 63; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
What a lame article and what a lame connection of NY to Apple..
5. tatail (Posts: 63; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
I actually would like to be paid for the minute I wasted reading the article and writing a comment about it..
11. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Zoya this how stupid ppl r they got nothing better to write about than waste our time with this article
19. pinkpanzer (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 May 2013)
that's ok, then. it was written for stupid people. myself included
6. tedkord (Posts: 3783; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Great. Now you've set New York up for a(nother) lawsuit from Apple.
7. arashmoeen (Posts: 14; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Is PA going short on news or something? How's this article gonna be usefull for anyone ? :\
17. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 8935; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
iDont read the iArticle and iPost a iComment then.
29. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 377; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
iDo read the iArticle and iPost iN them, iCant help iT, iSorry iMust stop the iBiOs
10. akbar (Posts: 55; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
WoW, phonearena still can suprise me with another low in the their useless articles.
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4682; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yawn! This article is useless, PA. -_-
34. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Makes me want to commit iSuiCiDe ..... oy vey!!
15. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
If you put the display of every Galaxy ever sold together, you would create a wall bigger than "the great wall of china"
31. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
I mean great wall of plastic
33. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Which would still be more useful than
'The Great Wall of iDuds'!!
23. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Breaking news! The iPhone is more popular than Jesus, and boy is Yoko pissed.
35. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Why, YOKO still uses a flip phone, she's got no reason to be pissed. Unless, of course, that monstrosity some impedes her view of midtown from her southeast window in The Dakota; I would be pissed too if I had to look at that flaming gayness all day from my window. Someone get Julie Newmar??
36. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'd ask why you know what kind of phone Yoko owns, but after that Julie Newmar reference.... nevermind.
24. Luuthian (Posts: 167; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Looks like the monolith from Space Odyssey.
27. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5479; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
looks like Apple wants too take over NYC and that looks like a scary picture. It reminds me of APES looking at a GIANT BIG BLOCK
30. roscuthiii (Posts: 1659; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Oddly enough... I'm almost positive that somewhere in NY, just now, someone was killed by being bashed over the head with a femur bone.
32. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
This has got to be the single MOST PATHETIC display of someone not having a life that I've ever seen. Sad, really. Now we know why so many people are committing suicide.
Note to whoever helped in putting together this psychoticly deranged madness:
please "GET A FREAKIN' LIFE!!"