Is this what HTC's first Android Wear smartwatch looks like?
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2014, 09:56 posted on
If this is indeed the first HTC Android Wear device, it's not too different from the Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
If this had those speakers, it would be great clarity music and calls.
31. osbert (Posts: 113; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Don't give them ideas! There are enough idiots in public places playing music through their phones on loudspeaker as it is!
17. CyberFalcon (Posts: 192; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Fake coz Google wont allow anyone to add skin to their Wear...
23. hassoups (Posts: 467; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
But they could make a watch face that looks like their phones. This is that.
26. Rydsmith (Posts: 325; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Did you even read the article before bothering to post?
"Reportedly, the “hardware is 100% faithful reproduction,” while the Sense UI-like skin isn’t real."
3. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
That watch face is my favorite. Have that widget on my phone. :)
5. peace247 (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Oh man its so fake that i can make it on ms paint.. ;-)
27. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1062; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
The UI is fake.
So fake that I can make it in Microsoft Word and take a screenshot.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Still hate the square design though. but even though its not a actual watch by HTC metal band is very nice looking compare to the other smart watches. but nothing beats MOTO 360. I'll have to wait till SONY ANNOUNCES their smart watch 3 before buyin the 360
8. boblight (Posts: 84; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Ermm.. I may be the only one who notice it but... Why does the top left icon on the watch face says Peter Chou (CEO of HTC), saying "Evleaks, I got a new photo for you"
9. Florin.T (Posts: 165; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
Really, folks, did you even bother reading the article? "The hardware is 100% faithful reproduction, while the Sense UI-like skin ISN'T real."
11. Trolloftheyear (banned) (Posts: 66; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
+1. Everyone is in so hurry to comment.
25. smallworld (Posts: 463; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I miss downvotes. One of the best features of PA.
19. needa (Posts: 205; Member since: 30 Jun 2014)
it is kind of difficult to trust future hardware leaks coming from this guy nowadays. he will post just about anything.
18. na7noo7 (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Look at those Bezels, there's not even an HTC Logo. And the Sense UI... Evleaks is not so true...
20. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Did you read the article? It said the UI wasn't real.
28. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Ugly as hell, if you are not bezeless, put a metal frame above it please... it's so easy.
30. Awalker (Posts: 1015; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Exactly. I don't understand why they don't cover the black frame around the display.
29. frustyak (Posts: 191; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
What good is an HTC watch if the only time it ever shows is 10:08?
32. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Somehow I am not supprised at all, that HTC is copying others!
HTC - Silently Stealing