Is this the sequel to the HTC One X with a 1.7GHz chip?
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2012, 21:17 posted on
A mystery HTC phone with the model number PM63100 was found on the GL Benchmark site also using the name Evitareul compared to the name Evita used with the HTC One X; with a 1.7GHz clock speed on the processor, this could be the sequel to the HTC One X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevelandiskindacool (Posts: 28; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Don't you even dare say 'pass' on this one VZW
8. Deicide (Posts: 41; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
Don't you dare lock the bootloader on this one VZW.
2. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Yep, HTC should be aggressive The One series is really good and if they keep on improving on it then they just might be able to really go head to head with Exynos beasts of Samsung.
*they should improve the camera quality too
4. MelvinPainter (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
If it ain't got no removable battery, I don't want it.
5. jaytai0106 (Posts: 489; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I don't mind if it's a 3000 mA non-removable battery :D
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 557; Member since: 19 May 2011)
IT will probly ship with ICS and get upgraded to JB 6 months later knowing AT&T
7. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 620; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Maybe it's the 1XXL that was reported a few weeks ago. It was suppose to have 2 gig of ram and a quad core lte chip set for the US
9. TylerGrunter (Posts: 703; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
From the performance results (similar to the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T) and the comments in the test this phone is using the new Tegra 3 T33, which has a bit of an edge in the CPU and GPU performance over Tegra 3 T30 used in the HTC One X international version (around 10-15% increase in both CPU and GPU).
Hints in the test>
Tegra 3 is mentioned
Max CPU Freq 1700 MHz (the only of the Tegra 3 that can run that high is the T33)
Similar performace as the TF700T
10. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
might b one xxl..... and with 1080p screen reso... woaa its gna b bad for sammy...... keep on improving htc .. we love your phones. and specially the ui sense.
11. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
i own a one x, but it still have minor lags, and i hope jellybean 4.1 will just blast it and set it on fire. the so called " PROJECT BUTTER"... lets c whn htc will put jb i their phones...
12. ryq24 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
if this is true, i bet it will finally have micro sd card slot. they know they make a mistake by not including this on htc one x and one s and this phone will fix that mistake!
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3261; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Interesting... I hope it's the quad S4 and not the Tegra 3 though.
Android 4.1 out of the box
1.7 GHz quad S4
2 Gb RAM
3,000 mAh minmum battery (removable battery if it's smaller)
4.5"+ HD display
I would pick that up in a heartbeat...
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3261; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
9 mm thick at the most, I don't really care how heavy it is. I like my devices to have a good weight to them, so it doesn't feel like they're going to fall out of my hand or that I can break them in half easily. I'd like it to have the ceramic coating the One S has, complete unibody (if it has a big battery).
16. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 305; Member since: 03 May 2012)
you know on most all these blog sites dealing with phones i see people waiting for a phone that they want, and I as well, it is so frustrating that they havent made a phone that im looking for, other than the htc one s and the droid 4g lte.....Like with the new Atrix HD phone that just came out, Moto is saying that it isnt a "top tier" phone but they sure as hell have all the "top tier" specs on it, EXCEPT the battery!! And im like how are they gonna give it all the right stuff and not a large battery?? to me if you are gonna play in the game then you might as well go all the way or dont go at all...
17. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 305; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Its like the phones being made are half notch and missing certain things ALLL THE TIME! and that is very frustrating...Im looking for a phone that will last me at least a WHOLE YEAR and not get out done by a phone in the next couple of months and make you wish you never bought the phone you have......
18. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3261; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Sorry, but that's how business works. If someone comes out with the best product, other companies will rush out new, better products. There's two methods to be ok with this however;
1. Drop a few grand every year and buy every new flagship that comes out unlocked.
2. Be content with the device that you do get, and make sure it has the specs to last you for the length of your contract. Or at least until you want to buy a phone unlocked or off-contract.