Is this the new iPhone?
This article contains unofficial information.
Another rumor has it that the possible upcoming iPhone successor will sport an autofocus camera and digital compass. There is actually an image of the phone while taking a snapshot… A courageous claim indeed. What do you think? Does this look like the next iPhone?
source: MacRumors and TheiPhoneBlog
- New iPhone to come in 6 different variations?
- The rumors about the next-gen iPhone continue
- Project Charlie - the new iPhone?
The new iPhone is now officially announced - you can check the Apple iPhone 3G S Specifications here.
1. baldilocks (Posts: 455; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
If it IS the back of the new iPhone, it sure will be a LOT easier to hold onto without a case.
3. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
well I am happy apple is releasing a sequal.. but even when the second one comes out, the bb storm is still way better. the home screen of a storm is much more appealing than the homescreen of the iphone. and I love having the send/end/bb button/clear on the front. why doesn't apple put hard buttons on it?
5. baldilocks (Posts: 455; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
The iPhone doesn't need all of those other buttons. The Storm OS looks better? Have you even seen the iPhone interface?
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
microsoft FTW. all apple products UI's are gay, gray and boring! especially their iPods, soooo gay. ZUNE FTW.
8. E.N. (Posts: 2218; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Calm down vzw fanman. If you love your blackberry, that's cool. If I and other people love their iPhones, that's also fine. No matter how many times you post comments, people will still like their blackberries and people will still like their iPhones. You can post that Apple sucks a million times but that won't really change anybody's mind about anything. And it really doesn't look like you're too happy that Apple is releasing a sequel. Just saying
6. B_Adams (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 May 2009)
wow. apparently you didn't read the article. but the new iPhone is the matte color old iPhone is glossy if you still don't know which is which then you are just a confused person lol.
9. E.N. (Posts: 2218; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
What B_Adams is trying to say is that the new one is in the left and the current one is on the right.