Is this the final design of the Samsung Galaxy S III? (hint: probably not)
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2012, 10:29 posted on
Yes, ladies and gents, the Samsung Galaxy S III, the most anticipated phone of 2012 after the iPhone final design has leaked…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
46. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
3. buggerrer (Posts: 306; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Galaxy S II, with software buttons!! its obvious fake !
you shouldn't post every sh!t you find!
17. MATOZ (Posts: 74; Member since: 10 Aug 2011)
I thought the same... (the last sentence)
What a way to do NEWS!
25. Spariant (Posts: 12; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
I think they should not post ANY s**t they find.
43. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I don't get you knew from the title it's probably not it and most likely not it. Why do people like you go to this site and complain that they put timers up there. If they posted no rumors there really would not be much reason to have a pure phone site
6. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Hopefully I hope this what the next Epic 4g touch will look like w/LTE of course.I mean Sprint already announced the arrival of the Galaxy Nexus but I'll wait for this instead.
10. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
have your used the razr the how thin it is its awesome if the sgs 3 is that with 4.8" screen with the spec's thats rumoured ill would stand in line for it
20. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1717; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Yes I have and no, not awesome. Sorry you do not like my personal opinion.
8. c.hack (Posts: 603; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Faster CPU + LTE + super thin + Samsung = battery will be dead before the camera app can even start up.
15. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
like normal, you dont know anything about what your talking about. dont you have a 3.5 inch screen to magnify so u can see it? :)
29. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1107; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Hm, I guess we should take apart some things here and analyze what you just said:
1. Faster CPU: Yes, it will be faster but also will be manufactured on a 32 nm or less node. Secondly, the Exynos that is rumored to come on the GSIII (or whatever name they use for the replacement for the GSII) is based on A15 architecture which is proving to be the most efficient and fastest architecture out there.
2. LTE: While LTE use to mean a battery drain, last year companies like Broadcom have introduced LTE SoC which means that no longer is it a separate chipset on the device that caused most of the inefficiency with it.
3. Super thin: Okay, now this just ignores basic math. We all know to find the volume of a rectangular device you multiply length x width x height (or depth). So while the device may be really thin (rumored to be about 7mm), it still has a larger height and width which gives it a lot of volume for a larger battery to be in it. We have seen devices like the Droid Razr fit larger batteries in thin profiles. Also considering the fact that the hardware components (the camera sensor, the processor, and any other chips on it) on these devices are becoming smaller and smaller, that leaves more and more room for a battery.
4. Samsung: I don't know what the whole hate is with Samsung considering they are the go-to manufacturer for Apple. Taking that into account, they have to be pretty darn good at what they do.
39. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
you are retarded as f**k. the more cores a phone has, or the smaller the die is the better it is on the battery because the CPU will not heat up as fast.
9. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
looks like the SGSII.. but i doubt thats the new one.. and most likely it will still be as plasticky and the rest of samsungs..
22. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Yet more powerful than any other smartphones!
and this makes you mad obviously.
47. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
in real life, they make no or a tad at best difference.
11. matrix_neo (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
aYou're right, s3 might have a faster cpu+ LTE + super thin. But in terms of battery, i think samsung might have done big changes in battery life. Maybe you haven' t read an article that samsung is doing some tweaks to improve its battery life and might be found in galaxy s3 as its one of its major features.
12. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
This look sooo weird, i hope this isn't Galaxy 3.
13. Gothbeard (Posts: 54; Member since: 28 Jun 2010)
It's fake because TouchWiz for ICS looks just the same as TouchWiz for GB (well done Sammy) and so those blue status bar icons are wrong.
14. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
ugly phone and no way that is the flagship from Samsung.. I refuse to think it is.. but they do tend to follow Apple ways of doing. so who knows...
18. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Samsung it's not like iPhone , Samsung don't make crap twice like iphone did
19. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
well they do make the iphone and what would you say if this is the "SGSIII" dont speak about a company that you have no business you dont know crap about their future releases. and for your information look at the Galaxy Tab 2. is crap and worse the the 1st one. but of course you have no comment on that.
30. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Looka hea chicken head don't get mad cause I'm telling the Truth , I guess you can't handle the truth pobresito gallito quiere llorar jajajajajaja
32. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is not even like that...I do cry but not for your words.. please how old are you.. this forum is entertaining.. you think I cry because some one made a dumb comments.. because then I will cry all day around here... truth .. prove it.. show me proof then...
36. Dark4o90 (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Feb 2011)
if it's with "i" it's crap i'll never give them double the money that i will give for phone that is twice as better(S3). not even mentioning that if you want to develop "isoftware " you'll need about $5000 which is really crap, don't care about how many sheep there are out there ready to give to icrap their hard earned money they are just lets say people that like simple things for dummies and are brainwashed by other i6eep
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that is a cheezy fan render. It looks like a note with ICS overlays.
23. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
first off this is not the phone and it is ugly. So everyone clam down. Compare that image to an iphone 4s and I would choose the iPhones design over it. Sammy would have been more creative in the design.
Get real people
24. Dujai R. (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Oct 2009)
But If You Look Closely, LeBron Traveled.................
28. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
i hope it is not SGS3 because it is really ugly...I am really interested in what will motorola have to ofter in quad core segment...
31. _PHug_ (Posts: 443; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
All i got out of this is 3/22 announcement date...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!
33. pedobear (Posts: 22; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Dear Samsung; before you release the galaxy s3, I want you to know that big asses that stick out belong on women, not phones.
40. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Not even that belongs on women. Big asses don't belong anything; they're just...disgusting.
41. pedobear (Posts: 22; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
true, but I find it better looking on a women than on a phone.
35. Dark4o90 (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Feb 2011)
this phone looks ugly and it's not s3 lets leave the designs of S2 and nexus separate
37. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I don't want to see a a fake GS III. I'll wait till the final PRODUCT IS DONE.
38. mckooter (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
This is just an Infuse 4g photoshopped, source image here: images.amazon.com/images/G/01/wireless/detail-page/samsung-infuse4g-att-main-lg.jpg
(edit i cant post links, add the appropriate)
44. xfire99 (Posts: 792; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Anyone know what time teh Samsung Event will start on 15 March?
48. Cydia9000 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I just made an account to tell you people that you are stupid. This is a galaxy S2 with a screenshot from any ICS phone mixed with a mockup Touchwiz UI at the bottom. This is a pathetic effort, and the fact that its getting on phone websites is f**king stupid.
49. sajithm (Posts: 14; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
http://www.galaxys3.in - Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications