Is this the final design of the Samsung Galaxy S III? (hint: probably not)
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Mar 2012, 10:29
Yes, ladies and gents, the Samsung Galaxy S III, the most anticipated phone of 2012 after the iPhone final design has leaked…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
46. bobfreking55 posted on 15 Mar 2012, 08:04 0 0
3. buggerrer posted on 14 Mar 2012, 10:38 11 2
Galaxy S II, with software buttons!! its obvious fake !
you shouldn't post every sh!t you find!
17. MATOZ posted on 14 Mar 2012, 12:15 6 0
I thought the same... (the last sentence)
What a way to do NEWS!
25. Spariant posted on 14 Mar 2012, 14:44 1 2
I think they should not post ANY s**t they find.
43. Phullofphil posted on 15 Mar 2012, 01:01 0 0
I don't get you knew from the title it's probably not it and most likely not it. Why do people like you go to this site and complain that they put timers up there. If they posted no rumors there really would not be much reason to have a pure phone site
6. archangel9 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 10:46 0 0
Hopefully I hope this what the next Epic 4g touch will look like w/LTE of course.I mean Sprint already announced the arrival of the Galaxy Nexus but I'll wait for this instead.
10. jacko1977 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 11:25 1 1
have your used the razr the how thin it is its awesome if the sgs 3 is that with 4.8" screen with the spec's thats rumoured ill would stand in line for it
20. EclipseGSX posted on 14 Mar 2012, 13:31 0 0
Yes I have and no, not awesome. Sorry you do not like my personal opinion.
8. c.hack posted on 14 Mar 2012, 10:56 3 17
Faster CPU + LTE + super thin + Samsung = battery will be dead before the camera app can even start up.
15. remixfa posted on 14 Mar 2012, 12:10 9 1
like normal, you dont know anything about what your talking about. dont you have a 3.5 inch screen to magnify so u can see it? :)
29. Dr.Phil posted on 14 Mar 2012, 17:02 3 1
Hm, I guess we should take apart some things here and analyze what you just said:
1. Faster CPU: Yes, it will be faster but also will be manufactured on a 32 nm or less node. Secondly, the Exynos that is rumored to come on the GSIII (or whatever name they use for the replacement for the GSII) is based on A15 architecture which is proving to be the most efficient and fastest architecture out there.
2. LTE: While LTE use to mean a battery drain, last year companies like Broadcom have introduced LTE SoC which means that no longer is it a separate chipset on the device that caused most of the inefficiency with it.
3. Super thin: Okay, now this just ignores basic math. We all know to find the volume of a rectangular device you multiply length x width x height (or depth). So while the device may be really thin (rumored to be about 7mm), it still has a larger height and width which gives it a lot of volume for a larger battery to be in it. We have seen devices like the Droid Razr fit larger batteries in thin profiles. Also considering the fact that the hardware components (the camera sensor, the processor, and any other chips on it) on these devices are becoming smaller and smaller, that leaves more and more room for a battery.
4. Samsung: I don't know what the whole hate is with Samsung considering they are the go-to manufacturer for Apple. Taking that into account, they have to be pretty darn good at what they do.
39. Mario1017 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 21:18 1 1
you are retarded as f**k. the more cores a phone has, or the smaller the die is the better it is on the battery because the CPU will not heat up as fast.
9. arcq12 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 11:00 2 10
looks like the SGSII.. but i doubt thats the new one.. and most likely it will still be as plasticky and the rest of samsungs..
22. SleepingOz posted on 14 Mar 2012, 14:01 10 3
Yet more powerful than any other smartphones!
and this makes you mad obviously.
47. arcq12 posted on 16 Mar 2012, 02:29 0 0
in real life, they make no or a tad at best difference.
11. matrix_neo posted on 14 Mar 2012, 11:38 0 0
aYou're right, s3 might have a faster cpu+ LTE + super thin. But in terms of battery, i think samsung might have done big changes in battery life. Maybe you haven' t read an article that samsung is doing some tweaks to improve its battery life and might be found in galaxy s3 as its one of its major features.
12. Bluesky02 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 11:39 0 0
This look sooo weird, i hope this isn't Galaxy 3.
13. Gothbeard posted on 14 Mar 2012, 11:45 0 0
It's fake because TouchWiz for ICS looks just the same as TouchWiz for GB (well done Sammy) and so those blue status bar icons are wrong.
14. gallitoking posted on 14 Mar 2012, 11:51 1 12
ugly phone and no way that is the flagship from Samsung.. I refuse to think it is.. but they do tend to follow Apple ways of doing. so who knows...
18. Johnny_Mnemonic posted on 14 Mar 2012, 12:50 11 0
Samsung it's not like iPhone , Samsung don't make crap twice like iphone did
19. gallitoking posted on 14 Mar 2012, 13:23 0 6
well they do make the iphone and what would you say if this is the "SGSIII" dont speak about a company that you have no business you dont know crap about their future releases. and for your information look at the Galaxy Tab 2. is crap and worse the the 1st one. but of course you have no comment on that.
30. Johnny_Mnemonic posted on 14 Mar 2012, 17:22 1 0
Looka hea chicken head don't get mad cause I'm telling the Truth , I guess you can't handle the truth pobresito gallito quiere llorar jajajajajaja
32. gallitoking posted on 14 Mar 2012, 19:15 0 2
is not even like that...I do cry but not for your words.. please how old are you.. this forum is entertaining.. you think I cry because some one made a dumb comments.. because then I will cry all day around here... truth .. prove it.. show me proof then...
36. Dark4o90 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 19:30 4 0
if it's with "i" it's crap i'll never give them double the money that i will give for phone that is twice as better(S3). not even mentioning that if you want to develop "isoftware " you'll need about $5000 which is really crap, don't care about how many sheep there are out there ready to give to icrap their hard earned money they are just lets say people that like simple things for dummies and are brainwashed by other i6eep
16. remixfa posted on 14 Mar 2012, 12:11 1 0
that is a cheezy fan render. It looks like a note with ICS overlays.
23. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 14:32 1 1
first off this is not the phone and it is ugly. So everyone clam down. Compare that image to an iphone 4s and I would choose the iPhones design over it. Sammy would have been more creative in the design.
Get real people
24. Dujai R. posted on 14 Mar 2012, 14:33 1 3
But If You Look Closely, LeBron Traveled.................
28. Guest_star posted on 14 Mar 2012, 16:40 0 0
i hope it is not SGS3 because it is really ugly...I am really interested in what will motorola have to ofter in quad core segment...
31. _PHug_ posted on 14 Mar 2012, 18:18 0 0
All i got out of this is 3/22 announcement date...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!
33. pedobear posted on 14 Mar 2012, 19:16 0 0
Dear Samsung; before you release the galaxy s3, I want you to know that big asses that stick out belong on women, not phones.
40. Chronos posted on 14 Mar 2012, 21:21 0 0
Not even that belongs on women. Big asses don't belong anything; they're just...disgusting.
41. pedobear posted on 14 Mar 2012, 21:37 0 0
true, but I find it better looking on a women than on a phone.
35. Dark4o90 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 19:21 0 0
this phone looks ugly and it's not s3 lets leave the designs of S2 and nexus separate
37. InspectorGadget80 posted on 14 Mar 2012, 20:02 0 0
I don't want to see a a fake GS III. I'll wait till the final PRODUCT IS DONE.
38. mckooter posted on 14 Mar 2012, 21:16 0 0
This is just an Infuse 4g photoshopped, source image here: images.amazon.com/images/G/01/wireless/detail-page/samsung-infuse4g-att-main-lg.jpg
(edit i cant post links, add the appropriate)
44. xfire99 posted on 15 Mar 2012, 02:47 0 0
Anyone know what time teh Samsung Event will start on 15 March?
48. Cydia9000 posted on 18 Mar 2012, 06:24 0 0
I just made an account to tell you people that you are stupid. This is a galaxy S2 with a screenshot from any ICS phone mixed with a mockup Touchwiz UI at the bottom. This is a pathetic effort, and the fact that its getting on phone websites is f**king stupid.
49. sajithm posted on 04 Apr 2012, 09:02 0 0
http://www.galaxys3.in - Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications