Is this picture showing us the next-generation Google Nexus 7?
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2013, 13:55 posted on
The other day we told you how the next-generation version of the Google Nexus 7 tablet was seen visiting the FCC as the ASUS K008/K009; with a higher resolution screen (1920 x 1080 or 1920 x 1200), twice the RAM, Android 4.3 installed and a thinner bezel, the tablet is expected to launch at about the same time that Android 4.3 does...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10434; Member since: 14 May 2012)
PA is barely posting this? I saw this hours ago on another website. Come on PA...
14. reten (Posts: 43; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
news will not pour like rain in there inbox just because they running a tech blog.
2. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2131; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
The thinner bezel would be welcome, as would better build quality. It wasn't a bad tablet, for the price, but the quality control issues on the first few series (Everything prior to C90) were atrocious.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Snapdragon 600 would be awesome - not cause of performance, but batter saving. The S4 Pro is an extremely power-hungry chipset, I fear it'd eat up the 4000mAh on a 7" FHD screen in no time.
5. hisaak (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
An article about a black rectangle. Well done!
13. Mobilephile (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
Anything to get some clicks, next they'll put up leaks about white rectangles
6. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I just need an official release from Google. They need to hurry up.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Asus & Google will probably have my money for this.
9. roscuthiii (Posts: 2179; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Maybe it's a regional/carrier and/or connectivity difference. There's both the K008 and the k009 - one with WiFI, one with cellular connectivity, so perhaps also one with the S4 Pro and one with the Snapdragon 600. Going back to the regional thing, possibly because of different carriers in different areas of the world.
11. FlushGordon (unregistered)
What the eff dude? you one of those idiots who takes pics via their tablets? quit embarrassing yourself please
18. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2131; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
He may just be someone who has a family or pets, like say, a major portion of humanity. If you are sitting on your porch and reading on your tablet (Like I am now), and someone does something, you snap a pic with what you have. "Sorry, let me go get my camera/phone" doesn't work. It's not always about attention seekers making duck faces.
17. JMartin22 (Posts: 1899; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
For a 7 inch tablet, they could do better than a 4,000 mAh non-replaceable battery. I'm pretty sure they could have squeezed 5,000.