Is this our first peek into HTC's China-centric OS?
0. phoneArena 16 Sep 2013, 04:28 posted on
Despite its financial woes and murmurs of the possibility that HTC could follow Nokia and get snapped by a bigger company, the story of the Taiwanese continues on.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1153; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Honestly i didn't find it attractive, looks same as sense 5 with a little look from WP's tile interface (of course anything square is not tile or by ms and widget can be any form/shapes with up to date information).
it might get better in final build may be.
looking forward to see a new unique interface rather than just another android ripoff.
2. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 150; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I would love to see HTC continue doing what they do, innovate. I love the quality of the materials they use and the effort they put into every product. That's what that makes them unique. I don't mind them taking this route, I just want them to make their presence felt in the market.
3. 110410 (Posts: 23; Member since: 26 Feb 2013)
The real reason why htc is down is because they dont know how to freakin price theyre products correctly.. Theyre always much more expensive than the competition even thoughthey are the least recognisable brand (compare to apple,samsung or even sony and lg)
The one who is suppose to be aggresive with theyre pricing is the least well known. Thats what samsung did w/ theyre phones and even tv's before. look at them now they are the leading manufacturer on those department and now that they have brand recognition they overprice every single product they have like it or not thats just fair play in any industry
plus they have to understand how important
micro sd is
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1948; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Can they not base everything on sense5 and BlinkFeed? I really prefer the old sense and I just wish they just kept on improving on that
5. volcano (Posts: 284; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
is this another fail attempt to copy windows phone
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Atleast they didn't copy everything like some companies
7. bohdan4ik13 (Posts: 103; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
So, Windoes Phone + widgets for Android. Good luck, HTC, one more reason for quarterly loss.
8. sintruder (Posts: 91; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
looks widget heavy, not a fan of that but the icons on the dock looks kind of cool.
9. veer.d (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
hatch can't match the services & price of Xiaomi atleast in china
so in china htc is a fail
11. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1873; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
HTC gone window with its Android OS... idk... maybe people in China will like it.. Let's all wait and see