Is this guy holding the All New HTC One M8?
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2014, 08:55 posted on
We just received a photo from a reader of ours who did not appear interested in sharing his identity, but the important part is that said photo has a random person taking a snap with what sure looks exactly like the All New HTC One during a tennis match. We obviously had some doubts at first, especially considering how much alike the M8 is to its predecessor, the HTC One, but that it would appear that what we have here is the real deal. Notice the more oval shape, the slightly redesigned BoomSound front speakers, and even the lack of a distinguishable ambient light sensor...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I might be very wrong, but it seems like the phone is almost photoshop into the picture. I can't tell what is on that screen, but it seems like the reflection of what's behind the person. Also, that phone seems bigger than what is supposed to be size of the phone. However, I could be very wrong with what I find. What do you guys think?
10. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Yes, you are right XD I just saw the case.
20. cncrim (Posts: 817; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
After the 12 mintues video, I pretty sure like 99.9% sure what the m8 look like, considering the fact it take the whole year plan and prepation alot resources has pour into it. Dont have enough time and resource to change design now.
beside leak is good, it is free advertise and can build up hype, for example we still dont know what two camera work and what is it good for. look at i4 leak it help apple sell the dawn thing.
2. pradeepreddy (Posts: 65; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
it seems soon,someone will start selling this phone on ebay/craigslist before it's introduction :)
3. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
most leaked smartphone in history. the M8 leaks became a daily thing.
4. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 158; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
I think these leaks are good because it doesn't over hype the device and set really high expectations! For example, I had higher hopes for s5 but it didn't happen. The back sucks for it!
6. Synack (Posts: 677; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet, you might just like the back of the S5 if you saw it and felt it in person.
8. pellegrini (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
or in that moments that you cut your finger and can't find any bandaid. (I hope you have sense of humor)
16. maherk (Posts: 3542; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I am sure he has a sense of humor, but the joke is too old now to make people laugh at it.
5. nctx77 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
I guess y'all don't realize by now that HTC wanted this phone to leak. It's part of the marketing.
12. Logic717 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Dec 2013)
that double jointed thumb though... I think I threw up in my mouth at that... All I need from this phone is to know the battery size. 3000mah and i'm sold. It's between this and the Z2 as my next phone, though the Find 7 is intriguing.
14. mobi_user (Posts: 150; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
My question would have been,
1. who is this guy?
2. how does he poses that phone?
3. who is clicking the picture?
4. how did he know what he is posting?
In simple, it's a scam.
15. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
who is going to give you confidential information. that's why its called a leak. these questions are when you buying a stolen phone not for a leak.
17. hurrycanger (Posts: 1561; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
This reminds me about the guy holding the Nexus 5 to take photos or videos at Google's Kit Kat event...
19. ironman78 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
Ohh, apparently the photo was taken by a Rafael Nadal fan. This is Larry Ellison's tournament at Indian Wells, CA, the BNP Paribas Open. That's rafa practicing on the practice courts and I was just there yesterday. I am going back to the tournament later today and will be on the lookout for anyone carrying a suspicious HTC phone. lol
21. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
full sales guide is out now....check the article on gsmarena....
22. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 268; Member since: 30 May 2013)
25th in this month HTC says :SUPRISE MOTHERFUKA those were just the prototype versions :D
24. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
This is the same dumb crap phone arena did with the nexus 5. No it's not the phone because only mentally handicap kids steal them before they are official
25. techperson211 (Posts: 1187; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Leaks? or you can call it advertisement on a daily basis .they sure need to step up cause of s5 and z2 is already a top contender.