Is this a press shot of the Nexus 5? No.
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:28
Like anything in life, once a crack or leak appears in a barrier, invariably, more cracks and leaks will emerge...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. MichaelHeller posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:10 2 4
Got most of its genes from the Nexus 4 though. The only differences are the placement of the speaker, and front camera.
45. robcar posted on 19 Mar 2013, 16:17 0 0
Nexus 4 lines.
28. Maxwell.R posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:25 0 0
Proof that it does look like something else, a common thread with a lot of Chinese products unfortunately.
27. LonghornTech posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:20 0 0
A Chinese 3G smartphone...sad that we get worked up for that, it sure is a nice design though. Why aren't we seeing device that look like that? (although the Nexus 4 is sexy)
44. DHILLON_ARSH posted on 19 Mar 2013, 07:43 0 0
DOESN'T MATTER ,WHATEVER IT LOOKS LIKE...
I JST WANT GOOGLE TO LAUNCH IT BEFORE THIS SUMMER...WITH THE NEXUS 4 PRICE.... :-)
4. user312 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:34 4 0
I really hope this Nexus is on more than just T-Mobile.
11. jcarrigan posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:54 3 1
yeah but people on verizon and sprint want them too. if you want better sales then release it on all carriers.
12. jcarrigan posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:55 2 1
i totally woudlve gotten the Nexus 4 if it was on Verizon
17. tedkord posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:01 6 1
Verizon ruined the last nexus they had.
35. jcarrigan posted on 18 Mar 2013, 17:14 3 1
verizon ruins every phone they touch, sucks they are the only carrier that works in my town
19. dorianb posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:03 1 1
and suffer thru a 3.5:1 GSM:CDMA update ratio???
33. HDShatter posted on 18 Mar 2013, 17:06 3 1
CDMA can go away, I am never touching a carrier that uses it.
39. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2013, 19:13 2 1
Yep, CDMA needs to die.
5. ebubekir26 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:35 1 1
now people are going to arrgue and discuss before it gets released.. I hate that
some people need to learn to not curse, and trolls like " Mxyztl " or something should leave..
those are some nice specs..
7. gallitoking posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:49 6 4
usually Nexus devices are all about having the latest Android OS, not soo much on specs.. The Galaxy Nexus had a 5 mp camera when 8mp is the standard, and the processor was on par to what is on the market and the Nexus 4 did not had LTE and the specs were nothing to jump to. only the price was. so base on that I doubt the Nexus 5 will have any of those specs other that screen size.. specs like
ps. specs like that are saved for flagship devices..
21. gwuhua1984 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:08 1 0
Wait a min... I thought Nexus 4 had LTE, but was locked away by the update?
31. Klamba92 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:34 1 0
The nexus 4 had a great processor at the time and still I find it very smooth with no lag. The specs on the nexus 4 are great for future proofing with slightly higher than 720p screen, quad core processor and 2gb of ram. LTE does not bother me here because LTE has just started in the UK and will take time to get better service where I am still about to DC HSDPA+. Also wasn't the galaxy nexus the first phone with a 720p HD resolution that started a trend?
37. sum182 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 17:51 0 0
I'd have to agree with you for the most part. Though a lot of it (for those of us in the US) is about having a true Google experience, without all the bloatware and add-ons from the various carriers and manufacturers.
40. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2013, 19:17 0 1
Nexus isn't about making the most powerful phone at the time, it's about the stock experience where updates are guaranteed and the OS runs super smooth. I've owned every Nexus except the S and the N4 is by far the best phone I've ever used. The build quality is incredible and it's just a beautiful device that impresses on every level (maybe more internal memory, but I never run out).
No matter what you make, it'll be topped in three months, maybe less.
8. nexusalltheway posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:49 4 0
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GOOGLE MAKE THIS BEAST ASAP!!!
9. cse.vicky posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:51 2 1
Now I cannot buy Nexus 4 :( Why technology , why u no wait 1 year atleast ?
Has Google confirmed Nexus 5 release in Google IO ?
Say it releases in Google IO ? When will it be available for buying ?
One more suggestion request. If nexus 4 still a value for money !? As in the differences between Nexus 4 and 5 will not be that much ?
13. WHoyton1 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:55 0 0
Awesome specs but really maybe Samsung are spreading there design ideas....really it just looks almost identical to the nexus 4
15. emadshiny posted on 18 Mar 2013, 15:58 0 0
WOW, this one is more than perfect. i want it right now.
18. WHoyton1 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:01 0 0
Its Luke Google have thought of every best spec and put it in to one mega phone but I don't think this will come out at I/o that will be saved for the moto x!
25. som posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:15 1 2
People are complaining about Galaxy S4 designed and feels now Asus, LG and more companies copied from Samsung.
29. HTCOE posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:28 0 0
this is definitely not it but i cant wait for the official device to launch and the idea about the X as a notification light would be pretty awesome and a unique design if its hidden under the sleek glass until a notification arrives or even to perform special actions within the new software.
30. TerryCrowley posted on 18 Mar 2013, 16:32 2 4
Is Michael H making an another article with a question? Guess I'm the jerk, didn't see the "No".
32. PhoneArenaUser posted on 18 Mar 2013, 17:00 2 0
You even didn't see that this article is not by Michael H.
34. InspectorGadget80 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 17:07 2 1
Simply beautiful. But i think Ill wait till the nexus 6 sony/goole (guy can dream right?)
36. darkskoliro posted on 18 Mar 2013, 17:46 1 1
Hahahaha chinese knockoff is beautiful? Beautiful.
42. xperiaDROID posted on 18 Mar 2013, 22:35 0 0
Yup, Sony Xperia Nexus, we are waiting for ya!
38. uchihakurtz posted on 18 Mar 2013, 18:12 1 0
LG again? How about no. They raised the Nexus 4 price from originally 350 USD to around 550 USD here in my country. And I ain't seen it going down yet.
41. R-vjn posted on 18 Mar 2013, 20:22 0 0
from the way the screens of current smartphones are considered, the thick bezel in this pic highly signifies that this is a fake and also from a crappy manufacturer..!
I'm sure that Nexus 5 is gonna be an even more gorgeous & sexy phone than my Nexus 4..!
43. mr.sammygalaxynote3 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 22:53 0 0
i hope Samsung Inc do a big plan for samsung galaxy note 3 using YOUM Screen with 19mp camera,4gb ram,100 mali gpu,internal up to 128gb,expandable microsd card up to 128gb........