Is this a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with dual LED flash?
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2013, 07:42 posted on
A curious little snap has been sent to our office, showcasing what appears to be a dual LED-equipped phablet device, allegedly the Samsung Galaxy Note 3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5797; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Just a few more hours... The wait is bothering me!
4. dickwyn (Posts: 543; Member since: 07 May 2012)
yeah i hope what happened last year wont happen again this year. hands on of devices released before the announcement. just spoils the whole event
5. taz89 (Posts: 1895; Member since: 03 May 2011)
I know it feels like it's taking forever for those final hours to pass. Lol I even tried to over sleep so the wait wouldn't be to long but ended up waking up very early.
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Too bad I would probably already sleeping by the time the note 3 is announced and I won't be able to comment ahead after the articles are released.
3. taz89 (Posts: 1895; Member since: 03 May 2011)
I can't see see dual led not in that blurry PIC anyways.
12. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Maybe iPhone 3gs :P
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Wow dual LED flash great. I said earlier that Sammy will be going to announce unexpected things for sure and see leaks are coming too.
Why these ladies faces made blurred / pixelated? Sony is showing their chicks, you should also show yours Sammy. :)
17. newbey123 (Posts: 228; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Yeah, was thinking same thing. The beast One Max is what I will be going for.
9. AfterShock (Posts: 888; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Could even be a cosmetics case with camera.
13. BigBoss10 (Posts: 180; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
shut up! and get a life your a Samsung hater!! lol :D
15. ArtSim98 (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Just telling the facts. And I don't really hate Samsung. I just don't like it.
23. joey_sfb (Posts: 1859; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
let the Samsung hater say what they want... for me i really don't think there any android phone company that could compete with Samsung in term of support and features, their sales speak for themselves,
I do wish there more competition for Samsung cause that how to get more value out of Samsung. Lower price even better features.
I like plastic design over Aluminum because i have bad experience with my Macbook.
18. newbey123 (Posts: 228; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Agreed. Better off with the One Max. Same specs, better looks and quality.
14. zachattack (Posts: 309; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
More so a phone appreciator ~. Not my fault Samsung makes phones ugly. Atleast Apple makes their phones look hot on top of their boring iOS crap.
19. -box- (Posts: 3534; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
since when has apple EVER made a good-looking phone?! I've seen independent "concept" renders that look decent, but hardly "hot".
20. zachattack (Posts: 309; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Uh my 4S, as boring as this phone is, still looks great. So i don't know what the hell you are talking about. They make their phones look stealth and clean. Name a phone that looked better prior to the galaxy line? Which by the way doesn't look better than any iPhone out at this moment. No... apple has done a good job with phone design much like HTC. Never seem to get any credit for it though because for some reason people like you become die hard for one company and discredit anyone else.
21. Myrith (Posts: 54; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I think it's a Note 2 with an extended battery or a flipcase that's kind of bent out of shape. And I don't see any dual LEDs.
26. webvigour (Posts: 5; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
These both of cameras offer high quality photography and video making. Samsung Galaxy Grand is a full package to untie. Why to wait more, when you have got in the market all that you have been looking for!