Is the Apple iPhone 5S coming in gunmetal?
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2013, 16:51 posted on
So far it would appear that the Apple iPhone 5S is coming in black, gold (or champagne, if you prefer) and white; a new picture from Japan that was published on Sunday indicates that we might also see the latest iteration of the full priced iPhone also appear in gunmetal. A picture of a leaked SIM card tray in that color suggests that such a color option will be made available...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
The main point is to bombard us with "magical iNews" every single day, iGold, iPremium plastc, iDelightful colors, and now this.
23. ShenAlJoker (Posts: 113; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
THE WHOLE LAST WEEK WAS ALL ABOUT iS**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's going on PA??????????
2. Jklaz (Posts: 156; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
PA editors probably fappin to iPhone leaks.. 50th one this week and it's a some card tray -_-
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10228; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Web traffic = money for them. Don't be surprised.
14. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Stop with this "Web traffic" BS.
They are clearly fighting for their religion.
8. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
yep their on a field day with their beloved same phone. if it was man in GUN METAL it would be even more expensive
16. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
same cheap tin-can. Painted.
I love the "gold" iBS .lol
Original rumor was "champagne" color, but it was not good enough for the PA-iboys
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'd probably opt for the gunmetal if it's real and if i was going to get an iPhone 5S. o:
11. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8402; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
You should, it'd be a big upgrade from your normal choices.
20. Commentator (Posts: 3390; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
...in the "gunmetal" thread. I get it!
17. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Yeaaah, it' a real gunmetal , as the other is real gold (or real champagne)
6. quakan (Posts: 1319; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Please be real! I've wanted this for so long.
7. GeekyGene (Posts: 88; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
Could be interesting. More colour options are certainly a good thing. The idea of a gold phone sounded awful, but the champagne colour with white and the silver logo actually looked quite nice. Maybe not everyone's taste but then that's why they have options. Gunmetal would probably be with the black right? Giving two options on each colour.
19. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
"The idea of a gold phone sounded awful, but the champagne colour ......... actually looked quite nice."
lol....You do realize , that you are talking about the same thing? Or the imedia made a mess in your head.
26. E.N. (Posts: 2578; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
He's comparing the "idea" of a gold iPhone with the ACTUAL images of a gold/"champagne" colored iPhone. Even though I personally wouldn't buy the champagne color, I agree that it looked much classier than what I expected.
It looks like he handled the iMedia pretty well. You on the other hand, need to work on your S Comprehension...
9. Genersis (Posts: 217; Member since: 29 May 2013)
It could be just a part yet to be coloured gold/silver/black. Time will tell I guess.
10. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
To be annealed yet I believe you're bang on.
12. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
" gold (or champagne, if you prefer)"
Don't play clever PA. LOL
The rumor was "champagne" , but you, all the iMedia, changed it to "gold".
18. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Are you just doing this to annoy us now, we know the new iPhone will come is a few more colours. GEEZ.
21. certifiedwomanizer (Posts: 16; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
I think it's just make sense. So far there's a champagne gold with white front-face, so maybe to make the color even, Apple just make another combination with this gunmetal and black front-face.
22. Taters (Posts: 6350; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Eh? My iPhone 5 work phone looks gunmetal already because technically its not black.
24. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 218; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Big deal. You'll never see it anyway, everyone keeps it in a case.
25. -box- (Posts: 3985; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
So apple insists on copying Nokia's colors for their alleged C series, gold/champagne for the alleged 5, and now the 925's gunmetal finish for another alleged model?
28. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I am no fan of iphones, but if they are really making it in gunmetal, it would be one tough phone and unlikely to get dents like the Aluminium bodies.