Is that an iPhone, or is it a…cockroach?
In Japan, a well known accessory retailer, Hamee, has the latest and greatest in weird. A huge, and creepy, iPhone 5/5s case shaped like a cockroach.
This thing is a giant brown lump of rubbery looking ick shaped like your most loathsome pest, the roach. There is no need to wonder if it actually protects your iPhone, something this bug big has to serve some purpose.
However, it won’t be much good short of a gag gift since it doesn’t even have a cut-out for the camera. Thus, this will serve to scare the daylights out of your siblings or best friend (anything less, and you might end the friendship, whereas, best friends will forgive your attempt to induce a heart attack).
This thing is available in Japan for the equivalent of $30. It’s only a matter of time before your favorite specialty shop starts offering them elsewhere.
Cockroach iPhone case
1. Sauce (unregistered)
Only in asia….
2. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
But nothing can beat this:
23. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
the brown one does look like a "cock" tho darkk lol
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 11841; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yep lol, but the sues all males part was dumb.
4. james1 (Posts: 91; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I don't know what cockroaches they have in Asia but that does not look like cockroach, if anything it might look like a rat!
8. Sauce (unregistered)
Or a burnt hashbrown.
11. express77 (unregistered)
Apple will patent cockroach. Scary-cats will have to pay license to be scared.
12. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3270; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
This is what you have to eat to afford an iPhone. Truth is beautiful, sometimes.
13. walnuttt (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
Now I can say Iphone looks elegant in that case than those without lol #icockcroach
15. Jason2k13 (Posts: 648; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I must have a dirty mind if I see it as something else...
16. quakan (Posts: 1195; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Looks like someone took a chocolate Easter bunny and made it into a chocolate Easter bug.
21. darkkjedii (Posts: 11841; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Worst case ever lol. Yuck yuck, and more yuck.
25. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1006; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Would be a cool case if you could program it to crawl. Or call your iPhone and it would crawl towards you. Although it could look less chocolaty