Is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 about to be unveiled at MWC?
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Feb 2012, 08:32
A device known as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has been mentioned, supposedly by accident, on Samsung's official blog. Also, a casting for a Samsung commercial mentions the same Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa posted on 15 Feb 2012, 08:41 9
sweetness. Now we just need a PC strength Photoshop suite and we can make good digital art, anywhere! :)
16. bayusuputra posted on 15 Feb 2012, 12:32 0
i thought adobe has an almost full fledge photoshop for android tablet already? no, i am not referring to the photoshop express, more like the paid version of it..
20. garz_pa posted on 16 Feb 2012, 01:17 0
I've been dreaming of that gadget for years. I wonder what's taking Wacom and Adobe so long?
2. cellphonator posted on 15 Feb 2012, 09:01 0
Who do you think is the target customer for this large device?
3. remixfa posted on 15 Feb 2012, 09:16 2
honestly, exactly what I said. You got your normal digital lovers and people that want a tablet, but it screams artistic to me. You also have your business side where people can sign digital documents like contracts and stuff, so it would be useful there. But its no coincidence that at the original note unvieling, they had a guy making a picture on the thing in the background.
5. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 09:35 1
Another tablet? Again? The Tab 10.1 wasn't enough? It was such a fail you have to create another tablet with just a stupid pen? You couldn't think of that the first time you made the 10.1? I'm not buying this tablet. That's if its a tablet
10. SlimSoulja86 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 11:15 9
U sound really stpid. Why does Apple have to make 4S when 4 was ok, why does Apple have t work on an iPad3 while 2 is still just fine. Why Galaxy S3 while S2 is the phone of the year for 2011? Well the answer is, innovation dumb @$$. U sound like an 8yr old, grow up, nd leave grown up stuff to grown ups. Go watch Pokemon DVDs
13. haikallp posted on 15 Feb 2012, 12:28 0
i think what solidsnake meant is that Samsung releases to many similar devices within a few months, kindda like how HTC released thier phones in 2011. It's good since users have tons of choice to choose from, but when it comes to update, there's bound to be problems.
24. SlimSoulja86 posted on 16 Feb 2012, 02:24 0
Oh shut up haikallp. Put the shut to the up. Ur not making any sense. Just shut to pc off (or Mac lol) or yo fone.
26. haikallp posted on 16 Feb 2012, 08:30 0
So u like the fact that some new Samsung android devices won't get ics like the galaxy w.look at HTC now, top many devices and not all of third devices get updated and many of the phones look similar..noe its Samsung turn..open up your eyes, and change that silly name of yours.
14. bayusuputra posted on 15 Feb 2012, 12:29 4
that's an insult!!!
pokemon is too good for this kind of person..
he'll be ruining my childhood favourite.. go watch something else.. like twilight saga.. or glee..
23. SlimSoulja86 posted on 16 Feb 2012, 02:21 0
Lol, ur right Pokemon will b too much for him to comprehend. I'm allergic to stupid ppl that don't think. This is the stupidest comment ever on PA, they should award you for your stupidity.
17. bayusuputra posted on 15 Feb 2012, 12:34 2
Another tablet? Again? The iPad wasn't enough? It was such a fail you have to create another tablet with just a stupid camera? You couldn't think of that the first time you made the iPad? I'm not buying this tablet. That's if its a tablet..
now think about that, dude..
i'm not trying to mock the iPad, i'm mocking you and your shallow mindedness..
22. Mario1017 posted on 16 Feb 2012, 02:01 1
Say that about the iPad 1, 2 and 3, you are retarded
6. JGuinan007 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 09:54 0
man I jus got the galaxy note LTE I knew I should have waited this always happens to me
15. bayusuputra posted on 15 Feb 2012, 12:30 0
it's a tablet not a phone like the original note, so you should be fine for another year or two..
8. the_s2 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 10:21 0
Sammy! always hitting the right spot! Waiting for it!
9. Bluesky02 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 10:52 0
If it is a Tablet, shouldn't it be called Samsung Galaxy Note Tab?
11. SlimSoulja86 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 11:19 0
no, samsung can call it whatever they want. Its their line. Plus ths is not yet official
21. garz_pa posted on 16 Feb 2012, 01:20 1
10.1 Note should be named Galaxy Pad.
Oops, no. It's got the word 'Pad.' Apple's gonna sue..