Is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 about to be unveiled at MWC?
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2012, 08:32 posted on
A device known as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has been mentioned, supposedly by accident, on Samsung's official blog. Also, a casting for a Samsung commercial mentions the same Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
sweetness. Now we just need a PC strength Photoshop suite and we can make good digital art, anywhere! :)
16. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i thought adobe has an almost full fledge photoshop for android tablet already? no, i am not referring to the photoshop express, more like the paid version of it..
20. garz_pa (Posts: 146; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I've been dreaming of that gadget for years. I wonder what's taking Wacom and Adobe so long?
2. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Who do you think is the target customer for this large device?
3. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
honestly, exactly what I said. You got your normal digital lovers and people that want a tablet, but it screams artistic to me. You also have your business side where people can sign digital documents like contracts and stuff, so it would be useful there. But its no coincidence that at the original note unvieling, they had a guy making a picture on the thing in the background.
5. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Another tablet? Again? The Tab 10.1 wasn't enough? It was such a fail you have to create another tablet with just a stupid pen? You couldn't think of that the first time you made the 10.1? I'm not buying this tablet. That's if its a tablet
10. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 639; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
U sound really stpid. Why does Apple have to make 4S when 4 was ok, why does Apple have t work on an iPad3 while 2 is still just fine. Why Galaxy S3 while S2 is the phone of the year for 2011? Well the answer is, innovation dumb @$$. U sound like an 8yr old, grow up, nd leave grown up stuff to grown ups. Go watch Pokemon DVDs
13. haikallp (Posts: 67; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
i think what solidsnake meant is that Samsung releases to many similar devices within a few months, kindda like how HTC released thier phones in 2011. It's good since users have tons of choice to choose from, but when it comes to update, there's bound to be problems.
24. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 639; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Oh shut up haikallp. Put the shut to the up. Ur not making any sense. Just shut to pc off (or Mac lol) or yo fone.
26. haikallp (Posts: 67; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
So u like the fact that some new Samsung android devices won't get ics like the galaxy w.look at HTC now, top many devices and not all of third devices get updated and many of the phones look similar..noe its Samsung turn..open up your eyes, and change that silly name of yours.
14. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
that's an insult!!!
pokemon is too good for this kind of person..
he'll be ruining my childhood favourite.. go watch something else.. like twilight saga.. or glee..
23. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 639; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Lol, ur right Pokemon will b too much for him to comprehend. I'm allergic to stupid ppl that don't think. This is the stupidest comment ever on PA, they should award you for your stupidity.
17. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Another tablet? Again? The iPad wasn't enough? It was such a fail you have to create another tablet with just a stupid camera? You couldn't think of that the first time you made the iPad? I'm not buying this tablet. That's if its a tablet..
now think about that, dude..
i'm not trying to mock the iPad, i'm mocking you and your shallow mindedness..
22. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Say that about the iPad 1, 2 and 3, you are retarded
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 566; Member since: 19 May 2011)
man I jus got the galaxy note LTE I knew I should have waited this always happens to me
12. imkyle (Posts: 911; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
That Galaxy Note will last you a long time.
15. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
it's a tablet not a phone like the original note, so you should be fine for another year or two..
8. the_s2 (Posts: 196; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Sammy! always hitting the right spot! Waiting for it!
9. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1429; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
If it is a Tablet, shouldn't it be called Samsung Galaxy Note Tab?
11. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 639; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
no, samsung can call it whatever they want. Its their line. Plus ths is not yet official
19. gallitoking (Posts: 4571; Member since: 17 May 2011)
anything is better than the "xyboard"...
25. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
anything is better than gallitoking.. lol!
21. garz_pa (Posts: 146; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
10.1 Note should be named Galaxy Pad.
Oops, no. It's got the word 'Pad.' Apple's gonna sue..