Is a Motorola RAZR HD to be released in Europe?
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Aug 2012, 08:11
Not long after the Motorola DROID RAZR launched on Verizon last year, an international version of the smartphone called the Motorola RAZR was released too. Unlike its U.S. counterpart, the latter lacked LTE support and came with a GSM radio, but other than that, the two handsets were more or less identical. Now, it seems that the same might happen after the rumored Motorola DROID RAZR HD is unveiled, as indicated by a bunch of spy photos.,,
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 02 Aug 2012, 08:17 5 0
Looks pretty nice imo. If Moto really wants to sell a lot of their high end phones, release them on all four carriers in the US and sell it for a reasonable price overseas.
2. Berzerk000 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 08:19 4 0
I hope that's not it... The design is terrible. I hope this is just like the leaked Galaxy S III pics, because both this and the GS3 leaks were/are ugly, and hopefully this will look better at launch like the GS3 did. Also, this should come with Jellybean pre-installed, they probably just have ICS on it for testing, and Jellybean will be on it when it releases, or at least I would wish it were that way.
If this has the design of the previously leaked pics, 2 GB of RAM, Jellybean at launch, and the OMAP5 processor, I will almost certainly get this unlocked. It's come down to this, or the next Nexus (Nexi?)
Pull through Motorola.
17. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Aug 2012, 13:41 0 0
i believe it will look mostly like this but a little different. this is probably just a roughed up pre-production unit.
7. PhoneArenaUser posted on 02 Aug 2012, 09:46 0 0
Maybe device will be not bad, but pattern doesn't look good. Let's hope that those leaks are fake or at least Motorola will change design. Good luck for Motorola. :)
9. Berzerk000 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 09:56 0 0
Yeah, hopefully this is like the GS3 picture leaks. Fake. I like the original leaked Razr HD pics better. Where the Kevlar pattern was like an abundance of V's running down the entire back of the device
18. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Aug 2012, 13:42 1 1
the US version may have the Kevlar and the International Razr HD will have this design.
20. SonyFTW2020 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 15:28 0 0
hey thats a possibility....a likely one too
21. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Aug 2012, 15:41 1 0
latest update just proved me right. thumb me down now suckas! THUMB ME DOWN NOW!
10. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 10:24 0 0
Other pictures have had other patterns. So this is probably not the right one. I like the striped pattern on my razr, it looks much nicer than that.
4. StreetNerd posted on 02 Aug 2012, 08:57 0 0
Lol Moto in EU :') last phone from Moto i can remember was the Moto clamshell V-series xD
5. JunitoNH posted on 02 Aug 2012, 09:16 0 4
I tell you, if there was an award for the ugliest phones, Moto would win every year; they go out of their way to make the most eye soring devices.
12. mas11 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 11:00 2 0
Are you kidding me? The RAZR is sleek and beautiful.
11. mas11 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 10:58 0 0
I actually prefer the Atrix HD's design. It looks 100x better.
13. Berzerk000 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 11:38 0 0
Don't worry, this is probably just one of those leaked designs that aren't actually the real thing. Like with the GS3, there were a lot of leaked designs, but none of them looked anything like the finished product.
14. mas11 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 11:47 1 0
I know, the thing is I love how the RAZR and Atrix HD look and I hope the RAZR HD has the same design.
15. PhoneArenaUser posted on 02 Aug 2012, 11:58 0 0
What you think, when it will be released, your guessings? :)
22. KingKurogiii posted on 02 Aug 2012, 15:43 0 0
Moto doesn't have a lot of time to act so i think it'll be announced any day now and probably launched between the end of the month and mid-September.
23. InspectorGadget80 posted on 02 Aug 2012, 18:03 0 0
only availoable in europe and verizon while the rest f us doent gets it. which why im never buying another motorola phone and dont like the ATRIX HD.