Is Verizon getting the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini first in the U.S.?
0. phoneArena 15 Jun 2013, 23:11 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is already official, but the phone is going to be unveiled at the Samsung Premiere event in the U.K. on June 20th; a recent Bluetooth certification might have given us a clue as to which version of the Galaxy S4 mini will be released first. Based on information from the Bluetooth SIG, the Samsung SCH-I435 could be the first variant of the small sized Galaxy S4 to see daylight...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Nobody wants this skimped, overpriced POS.
If I'm going to spend $350-$400 on a mid ranger I'll make sure it has at least a 720p screen .
When will SAMSUNG ever learn???????
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1107; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
they learned that people will buy anything with there name on it. I love samsung but wont ever buy a mini
4. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Most consumers are not as bright as you, think of the MILLIONS of people who have spent twice as much since 2007 for a mid-range iPhone. People make baaaaaaaaad decisions all the time.
7. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
same thing can be said about lumia 720
If I'm going to spend $350-$400 on a mid ranger I'll make sure it can do 1080p video.
no midrange is perfect if you want perfect phone just buy a flagship
5. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
U.S. Cellular get it first since they won't be getting the One.
6. HASHTAG (Posts: 384; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
That makes no sense whatsoever. What does them not getting the HTC One have anything to do with Samsung, and the SGS4 Mini?
8. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
To make up for them not having the One
10. Dadler22 (Posts: 138; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
No dude. It doesn't make up for anything.
9. Dadler22 (Posts: 138; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Verizon is great. They can manage to piss me off by not getting flagships anywhere near the launch date, and then when some piece of sh!t mid-ranger shows up, they're first to get it. S4 Active, and HTC One please. Not some Galaxy Knock-off
11. johnriii (Posts: 216; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
does anyone know the price of this on contract? if the price is right ($99, on contract) then I could see people who are hooked up to verizon buying this phone. getting a mid range price/device could help alleviate the high monthly bill we are paying to be on verizon, IMO. however, if it were me, I would just buy the S3.